Reviews for Realize
Starset7 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
This is my FAVORITE chapter yet! I am so in love with Jake right have written him so well. I love that Bella was so honest with him about how she is feeling & where she is & that Jake is ok with it all. He's right...she needs someone to chase HER & pay attention to just HER. This is going to be a big boost for her self worth!

And blowing off Edward? That was GOLDEN! Dork of all he is...

Can't wait for more - this is quickly becoming one of my mostest favorite stories EVER! :)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Great chapter! Love triangles make me so sad. And yet, I read about them every frickin day! Can't wait for more.
TwilightCRAZED chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I just started reading your story, and it's amazing!

I love it! Please UD soon. (:
Im-jelouse-of-bella chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Thank you so much for updating so fast! Great chapter and please be a speed updater again!
Leria chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
WOOT! Go Jake...alas he will not get the girl in the end he never does :( But I think him and Bella should as least get some kinkiness on, I mean she had to suffer watching Edward, and the attraction is there with her and go Bella!
nerdosaurus93 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Aw, Jake's so sweet! For once, I like Jake more than Edward! This is a once in a lifetime occurance. But it's so nice of him to help Bella get Edward even though he likes her. Finally, Edward's getting jealous! It would be so sweet of Jake if he sent more flowers to Bella to make Edward even more jealous! Great chapter. Please update soon!
LilyPond91 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Amazing! Can u do an EPOV?
Leria chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I am so EXCITED! Ah how I love Jacob...and how I would if he let me in so many different uh...ways.

I hope that he can bring some joy to poor Bella...
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Oh, so good! Jake certainly seems like a great guy! I can't believe Edward was dating Tanya on the sly. The big oaf. And on a side note, I have to compliment you- you're writing is getting better and better. It's really obvious how much you are growing and learning as a writer :-)
yenafer chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Imagine how HAPPY I was to come home from softball and see this in my inbox!

So glad to see that Bella's letting Jake chase her. I know it may make things messier a bit down the road...but Edward needs to figure this out, soon.

So anxious for the next few chapters...I'm prepping my emotions for what is to come.

Yay for Epic Erin! We love that she beta'd this in vacation.

(who knows?)
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Wow, you updated fast! i'm so happy! that was a great chapter! i'm really not a big fan of jake, but he is just so sweet in this fic! i'm so glad bella went out with him! and i think edward is starting to get a little jealous! i hope so! but i'm glad bella finally stood up to him by blowing him off and going out with jake instead!
lostmytrainofthought chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Agh! I'm a bit torn...I like your Jake and I really wanna punch Edward in the face, but I can't imagine Bella without Edward and seeing her with Jake bothers me...

Excellent work by the way!

Update ASAP!
whoa.oh.twilight chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Nevermore82 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Would have liked to see more Edward/Bella interaction, but I'm sure that's all coming in due time. I'm glad Bella's finally getting a spine and having fun. Keep up the excellent work!
TheMissSmith chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Yes! Edward gets a taste of his own medicine! By far, this is my favorite chapter so far, just because he was jealous! Of course, it won't compare to when they finally get together.

Loved it. Can't wait to read more. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. with cherries on top.
5,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 339 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 359 .. Last Next »