Reviews for Realize
Free Energy chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
definitely not good.

MUCH BETTER THAN GOOD. it was amazing.

i love that you had bella tell jake she couldn't love him and told him where they stand, as well as getting her happiness.

i just wished edward wasn't with tanya..

keep writing!
birdee18 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I loved it! Go Bella! She needed to go out with Jake and have him treat her the way she deserves to be treated. Our Bella is too good to be shit on all the time by Edward. I'm glad he was mad that she broke their date for Jake. Now I wanna see how they're going to get through a weekend together after this. Muahahaha!
flormi chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
really loved it!

i think this is the first story that i dont hate Jacob (team edward) ...but please just use him to make Edward jealous...:)

thank you for updating!

(my english is not that good...really hope you understand me)
xxkatrina chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
god this story is freaking amazing.

and jake is so sweet.

i love it!
BITTENEV chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
GOO! AH That was fabulous! I am loving Jake all sort of HARD right now! I NEVER thought I would say that. I love that he wants to just spend time with her even if she loves someone else. And I loved that Edward got jealous when he saw them togehter, jakes saying all that stuff about Bella had me rolling. And oh, I loved the phone call and how Bella totally dropped her plans with Edward. He so deserves to realize he's not the only person in her life (or at least think he's not)

Fabulous chapter goo! Loving it!
Ride or Die chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Jacob is effing awesome in this, I love him XD I loved the part where he was totally messing with Edward by complimenting Bella lol! This is getting good though. Update again soon!
EdwardsKitten chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Yea! Good for Bella. I hope Tanya and Bella break Edwards heart!
saram05 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
GO! That was effin' SPECTACULAR!

*off to the boards*
Elizabeth93 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
aww, so sweet. i'm glad. 'take that, Edward!ha!eat your heart out!', that's what i would say to his face...hehe. i like this Jacob. he's not possesive nor extremely pushy or anything. he's a good person. i can't wait to see what happens next. i'm literally at the edge of my seat...oomhf! i just fell down... :D
FindingEdwardformyown chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Very good. I want to know what Edward thought of? I like that Bella is finally stepin up.
InaraG chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Wow, awesome chapter. I love this story and that for once an author isn't out to make Jake into the bad guy. I personally think that he's a good guy, just not the guy for Bella in the twilight world. Anyways, my point is, I'm really looking forward to reading even more of this story.
polemic chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I hate to admit that Jacob was terribly sweet and understanding not at all petulant as he normally is so I like him just a little bit more. And I have to say Bella is too co-dependent in this so I'm starting to think she should suffer a little. I'm glad you're slowly giving her a backbone. Lovely chapter again.
bloodsinger chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I loved this chapter! Jake is so sweet and he's so perfect for Bella. I'm glad that Bella wasn't all depressed in this chapter. Is Edward feeling a bit jealous? Finally! Will you be doing any Edward pov's in this story?
Ksangi chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
HA HA dumbass! Get a dose of your own medicine. Dating already, what a schmuck. I'm thinking again that Edward and Tanya deserve each other. She WILL break his heart when the next best thing comes around and Bella will be too happy with Jake to give a flying fuck.
NoLongerAnAccount00 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
First: I LVOE THIS STORY, IT IS AMAZING, EVERY CHAPTER IS SO ENJOYABLE TO READ I ALWAYS WANT MORE! :D

Second: Even though yours may be a sweet jacob and edward is being supid I LOVE EDWARD NOT JACOB, i am a willing converter (From edwardisum to jacobism) in human fanfiction but not in yours! i want bella and edward to be together! -pouts-

-appluads your writing-

LOVE IT!

UPDATE IT! (soon PLEASE lol I just love it so much!)

:D