Reviews for Realize
book-aholic17 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
it's not a jacob and bella story is it?

well hopefully it's not.

and i like your jacob for some reason. i usually hate him in every single fanfiction and the books but he's not so bad.

and hopefully them being together captures edward and makes him want bella,

anyway i real;y liked this chapter. and thought the edward and tanya scene was hot! even though it was with tanya.

if it was with bella it would be better but whatever it was still hot!
yahtzeegirl chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
I'm sorry to say, but I HATE Edward freaking Cullen right now! Seriously! God, please update soon so I can see how jealous Jacob is going to make him!
hollywoodgal205 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
I usually despise Jacob. Almost always, but I actually like him in this. :) He's sweet and kind, and Edward is just an oblivious idiot. Hopefully seeing Jacob with Bella will jolt the boy's brain a bit.

Can't wait for another read! Anxiously waiting.
Nevermore82 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
I hope Edward gets jealous of Jacob and Bella, serves him right. That's what I'd like to see, so if that's what happens then hooray for me, and if not, you know I'll still be glued to every word. :)
Breaking Twilight chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Omg! Whay is Edward being so stupid? I want Bella to go out with Jacob just to make Edward jealous but I reall don't Bella and Jacob to be together for real. I'm so a Bella/Edward fan.

This is such a good story... I really like how you give long chapters too, I just seem to read through them so fast.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Miracl3z chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
i love this story so much.

when i read i feel bella's pain and sadness, i just want to shove tanya off a cliff.

oh please make edward stop being a douche and completely and utterly oblivious to her feelings.

update soon :D
birdee18 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
OMG, Edward is such a freaking douche! I am so mad at him that I could literally hurt him! I just wanna beat him until his pea-sized brain starts functioning correctly! How can he be so clueless? Even Jacob noticed! I really don't like Edward at all right now!

I think it was a wise move for Bella to talk to Jasper since he seems to be the most reasonable of the group. I hope she has a wonderful time with Jacob. Can I please beat the crap out of Edward? Man, this story is really getting to me!
ShiningCrane chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
OMG! So are Edward and Tanya together?
Intoxicated By His Presence chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
i love this story!
Melba87 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Oh holy hell, Goo. This is so hard-core aggravating! And, I can't wait for more! Great job.
Leila18 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
that was amazing! I love this story! Everything you I've read so far has been heartwrenching... I actually feel like crying my eyes right now. I've never been in this im-inlove-with-ny-bestfriend thing but the way you put them into words is so real... so emotional... So GODDAMN HEARTBREAKING!
Im-jelouse-of-bella chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Oh my god! The thing that I love about this story is how outraged I am. I feel her pain. I am reading it with my mouth hanging open in shock. I want to yell and scream at him. It is so sad and I am loving every minute of it. Please update. Great story. Keep up the good, excruciating, heart wrenching work.
TheMissSmith chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
I don't mean to be rude, but this probably will sound rude. I will absolutely HATE this story until Edward pulls his head out of his ass, and realizes ha loves Bella. I swear I want to come out of the computer (like the ring comes out of the tv) and torture you until you get them together or at least Edward loving Bella as more than a friend! I'm really trying to stick through this story, but you are making it very hard. Get them together soon, I'm begging you.

PLease update asap.
Ghosts in the Snow chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
ZOMFG.

I love your Jacob in this story.

Seriously, I hate him in the Stephenie Meyer books and in every fanfiction BUT yours. I don't know what it is..maybe because he is being smart. :).

-Holly

aka: HollyHysteria on twilighted
bethann2103 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
that was almost as painful as New Moon... wow my heart was breaking in two. Poor bella! But I hope jake can show her a good time and that edward is an idiot!
5,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 342 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 362 .. Last Next »