Reviews for Realize
Droplets of Salt chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Edward is being a jerk! Grr.

But I love your writing.
SourPatch chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Such a fun story - I really like it!

As much as I cannot stand Jacob in the books, I can't wait for her to have some fun with him. Take that Edward. Hmph!

More SOON! :)
Meritstocracy chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
this is SO good. i know everyone wants edward to stop being a jerk and all but personally i much prefer reading about the UST than the fluff. keep going and update REALLY REALLY soon. please. for my health and sanity.
Ashlynn Faith chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
i love it! i can't wait to read more! UPDATE SOON!
kaypgirl chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
I was so dreading this chapter. Poor Bella, she thought he finally noticed her, and he was, and then he goes all flirty with Tanya. I hate her. And if she has to see Tanya in the morning, that would just be too mean. Edward is an idiot. And something Bella said caught my attention, "There is no reason to be upset with him. He doesn’t know. You can’t be upset with him for it." It reminded me of this HP story I read ages ago where Ginny was hopelessly in love with Harry and left to get over it because she didn't think he felt the same (simple version) but he actually did feel the same and let her leave. So Edward better not actually feel attracted to her or realize he's in love with her at one point and not do anything about it, because that would make him a dead man (not that I know how to kill fictional characters, but Emmett and Jasper are sure to do the job for me).

And how long will this horrible angst go on? I have a feeling that she will end up quiting at one point, just so that Edward will realize he's an idiot, and so that they have more of an equal relationship. Besides, she can't date him and be his p.a. at the same time, that would just never work.
Ashlynn Faith chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
loved it!
what-about-edward chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
ahh! update fast please! i love this story. it reminds me of another story that i read on here but i cant remember which one.
hollywoodgal205 chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Oh Gosh, I love this. It's amazing, and I feel so unbelievably bad for Bella. I know (not to that extent, of course) what it's like to care about someone who doesn't even notice you're there. Oh gosh! Update soon! I'm dying for another update!
TheMissSmith chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
I have a question. in about how many chapters is Edward going to realize he loves Bella and they get together? Please tell me, because I need to know how long I have to wait and that I have something to look forward to. Because if I don't have something to look forward to I don't think I can take reading this story much longer.
flormi chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
stupid blind edward!

love your story!

cant wait for more chapters
flormi chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
good addition...no...AMAZING addition!
halojones chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
damnit, bella! Bitch needed to get on the dancefloor with someone hot...okay..please tell me she gives him smoething to be jealous about next chapter...!lolomg, this story is completely addictive!
halojones chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
omg, stupid edward! Okay, please tell me they sex her up big time, get her a great date, and she has really loud sex with him and in the morning it's edward who has to wake her up in her bed with some guy in it and she doesn't have a bra on...yep, edward has to pay THAT MUCH!
Melba87 chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Oh my freakin cullen! This chapter and last chapter had me in tears! I feel so bad for Bella. She cannot hang out/live/assist him much longer like this and stay sane. Can't wait for more!
halojones chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
LOVED IT! Goo this is awesome ! I can't get enough of it!Update quickly for my own selfish needs!
5,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 345 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 .. Last Next »