Reviews for Realize
A is for Angel chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
I want to give Alice a hug. You go girl. Thank you for updating. Can't wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
I feel so bad for Bella. I want to be so mad at Edward. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Uh oh. This will most likely tear at their emotions. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
I wanna kick Tanya's butt. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
It was definitely good. I'm glad to see Bella happy. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
I am so happy to see Jake. Thank you for updating. I'm so excited for more
A is for Angel chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Yes she definitely has to tell him soon. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
I feel bad for Bella but they'll both realize soon. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
So curious for more. Thank you for updating
keebaybeee chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
They need to realize that Edward's not a god damn mind reader. How was he to know Bella's feelings if she was too scared to tell him. And I would never accept the gang back as my friends for how they abandoned Edward. Everyone was so inconsiderate of Edward's feelings in this. Even his own family chose Bella over Edward. Smh.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Lose, not loose. There are many, many more grammatic errors, but I think I'll just save myself the time...GET A BETA. Oh, and a good friend would tell you to not spend another moment on this selfish immature idiot. Just like I'm hopefully being a good friend and warning others to not waste their time on this premise. Or do, and help other readers set the woman's movement back a century.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
You hate your life because you are a pathetic idiot. Stop being a pathetic idiot.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2015
Sometimes I just don't understand fanfiction, or it's reviewers. If this were to be made into a movie, there is not a person in that theater who wouldn't want to throw tomato's at this pathetic Bella, and no one would be rooting for Edward. Jacob would be the hero. But write it in a fanfiction and slap on these names and suddenly this is the most romantic piece of fiction in the world, and all of Bella's vomit inducing reactions suddenly make sense - to idiots. Try it. Post it as a real story and see what happens.
mj chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Both of them are just urggg... God they are pathetic. You are a great writer no doubt about that but these characters are giving me a headache. I thought I could relate to Bella because I've been in this situation but now not so much. How old are they? Teenagers have more sense then they do! They are like bunch of middle schoolers.
mj chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
I was just telling my boyfriend to thank God for not making him that stupid. Oh edward! I want to slap him and hug him all at once. Poor guy.
5,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »