Reviews for Realize
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
I feel bad for Bella but they'll both realize soon. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
So curious for more. Thank you for updating
keebaybeee chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
They need to realize that Edward's not a god damn mind reader. How was he to know Bella's feelings if she was too scared to tell him. And I would never accept the gang back as my friends for how they abandoned Edward. Everyone was so inconsiderate of Edward's feelings in this. Even his own family chose Bella over Edward. Smh.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Lose, not loose. There are many, many more grammatic errors, but I think I'll just save myself the time...GET A BETA. Oh, and a good friend would tell you to not spend another moment on this selfish immature idiot. Just like I'm hopefully being a good friend and warning others to not waste their time on this premise. Or do, and help other readers set the woman's movement back a century.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
You hate your life because you are a pathetic idiot. Stop being a pathetic idiot.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2015
Sometimes I just don't understand fanfiction, or it's reviewers. If this were to be made into a movie, there is not a person in that theater who wouldn't want to throw tomato's at this pathetic Bella, and no one would be rooting for Edward. Jacob would be the hero. But write it in a fanfiction and slap on these names and suddenly this is the most romantic piece of fiction in the world, and all of Bella's vomit inducing reactions suddenly make sense - to idiots. Try it. Post it as a real story and see what happens.
mj chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Both of them are just urggg... God they are pathetic. You are a great writer no doubt about that but these characters are giving me a headache. I thought I could relate to Bella because I've been in this situation but now not so much. How old are they? Teenagers have more sense then they do! They are like bunch of middle schoolers.
mj chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
I was just telling my boyfriend to thank God for not making him that stupid. Oh edward! I want to slap him and hug him all at once. Poor guy.
mj chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
How can someone be so clueless? I have no idea. I mean seriously! I was in love with my best friend as long as I can remember. I thought he was a clueless idiot but Edward just crossed the limit. I mean when I told my friend that I loved him he said " l love you too. Your like my little sister" oh my god! I wanted to kill him right there. But what's Edwards doing is even more pathetic. Well even though I was like his "little sister" things did work out for months after confessing he became my boyfriend now soon to be husband. those who don't believe, jelousy does work:) I just hope things works out for them too. WAKE UP EDWARD. By the way Bella is kind of annoying. I don't think I was that pityfull, at least I hope not. Loving it so far:)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Jacob i guess
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
The word is fecking not facking, by the way! Lol
Olive chapter 21 . 5/24/2015
Oh wow! This had to be one of the most heartbreaking yet frustrating stories I have ever read. This story made me cry so much, I think cause I can kinda relate. There were so many times when I just wanted Bella to scream at him that she was in love with him and other times, like at the end when they try to talk that I wanted Edward to screen at her to stay. Overall, such an amazing fanfic. Seriously.
twilight fan chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
Oh my gosh! It is awesime! I love this fanfic...3
twilightgran chapter 17 . 3/28/2015
Great story! Just curious though about what their ages are.
Abaire chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
All of the back and forth angst is a bit immature and annoying. However, overall it's a fun read.
5,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »