Reviews for Realize
Kimmily chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Ohhh shit, if thath won't get him out of his drunken-hazze? I have to sleep damn, this will be torturing me all day :( But good cliff hanger
Kimmily chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
RIght now I reaaaaaly love Jake and I dont often say that!
Kimmily chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Aw Jake the knight in shining armer ;) I know it'S wrong of me to hate Edward right now because he just doesn't know but still :( I can really feel for Bella at the moment and I'm in the mood for a pitty party ;)
Kimmily chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
aww, this is sad but would it be any fun if it were easy?
TwilightLv chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Omg, i can't stop the tears! Poor Bella!
zeeber chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
Loved reading your story. This is only one that I have liked Jake's character (and he wasn't gay). He was a good guy! I wanted to shake Bella and Edward a few times and say WTF is wrong with you. But that just made the story a page turner.

Thank you for sharing your words...Brenda

I am going to recommend this to the group I belong to!
MariahajilE chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
You've been nominated in the 2014 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

You may find a list of the categories here (bit. ly/1uhEdFQ), and a list of nominees and their individual nominations here (bit. ly/1yNLDyV).

Round 1 voting begins Sunday, November 2 and closes Saturday, November 8 at 11:59pm EST. Round 1 voting winners will be revealed November 15. Rules for the voting process may be found here (bit. ly/1tNf5ow).

Congratulations and good luck!

Organizer, Host
TwiFic Fandom Awards
twificfandomawards. blogspot. com
Nikki1219 chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
This story is already giving me heart palpation Lol This may be the only time EVER I want Bell with Jacob right now hahaha
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
Bella is a bitch...its really pathetic.
Reader-many chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
I like that they returned home
Reader-many chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
Reader-many chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
:) :O great
Reader-many chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
I hope all work out for the better
Reader-many chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Darn , well maybe that was for the best
Reader-many chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Darn, well maybe is for the best
5,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »