Reviews for Realize
Abaire chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
All of the back and forth angst is a bit immature and annoying. However, overall it's a fun read.
pinky456 chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
am i the only one who doesn't really feel that bad for bella...? SHE LITERALLY FUCKED SOMEONE AFTER SHE GOT BACK FROM HER DATE...she's almost as bad as edward to be completely honest
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
Bella is just pathetic! She deserves all the misery that comes her way. She willingly let herself be a doormat for Edward and after he breaks her hear she still only thinks of him! Of course she will forgive the manwhore, and he will happily get Bella who has never been with another man. Honestly he can keep cheating all he wants, Bella will forgive him and make them breakfast in bed.
SilverNova3082 chapter 19 . 2/7/2015
i cryed
Sarah chapter 18 . 2/2/2015
I enjoyed your story! Definitely got annoyed with both Bella and Edward at some point in the story, but that's normal for me. There were points where I wanted to crawl into the story and yell at Bella and Edward to get their heads of out of the asses, but everything ended perfectly so nice job! Continue writing because you are a talented writer and I'm glad you shared it with the fan fiction world.
lovelyleah86 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Fucking A! I LOVE this story! Poor tortured Bella to have look at Edward without a shirt! Hahahahahaha!
sbkisthebest123 chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
That was actually really really good! :D
Kimmily chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Aww you really have a talent to give someone something good and then take it away :)
Kimmily chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Ohhh shit, if thath won't get him out of his drunken-hazze? I have to sleep damn, this will be torturing me all day :( But good cliff hanger
Kimmily chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
RIght now I reaaaaaly love Jake and I dont often say that!
Kimmily chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Aw Jake the knight in shining armer ;) I know it'S wrong of me to hate Edward right now because he just doesn't know but still :( I can really feel for Bella at the moment and I'm in the mood for a pitty party ;)
Kimmily chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
aww, this is sad but would it be any fun if it were easy?
TwilightLv chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Omg, i can't stop the tears! Poor Bella!
zeeber chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
Loved reading your story. This is only one that I have liked Jake's character (and he wasn't gay). He was a good guy! I wanted to shake Bella and Edward a few times and say WTF is wrong with you. But that just made the story a page turner.

Thank you for sharing your words...Brenda

I am going to recommend this to the group I belong to!
MariahajilE chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
You've been nominated in the 2014 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

You may find a list of the categories here (bit. ly/1uhEdFQ), and a list of nominees and their individual nominations here (bit. ly/1yNLDyV).

Round 1 voting begins Sunday, November 2 and closes Saturday, November 8 at 11:59pm EST. Round 1 voting winners will be revealed November 15. Rules for the voting process may be found here (bit. ly/1tNf5ow).

Congratulations and good luck!

Iris