Reviews for Realize
mj chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
How can someone be so clueless? I have no idea. I mean seriously! I was in love with my best friend as long as I can remember. I thought he was a clueless idiot but Edward just crossed the limit. I mean when I told my friend that I loved him he said " l love you too. Your like my little sister" oh my god! I wanted to kill him right there. But what's Edwards doing is even more pathetic. Well even though I was like his "little sister" things did work out for months after confessing he became my boyfriend now soon to be husband. those who don't believe, jelousy does work:) I just hope things works out for them too. WAKE UP EDWARD. By the way Bella is kind of annoying. I don't think I was that pityfull, at least I hope not. Loving it so far:)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Jacob i guess
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
The word is fecking not facking, by the way! Lol
Olive chapter 21 . 5/24/2015
Oh wow! This had to be one of the most heartbreaking yet frustrating stories I have ever read. This story made me cry so much, I think cause I can kinda relate. There were so many times when I just wanted Bella to scream at him that she was in love with him and other times, like at the end when they try to talk that I wanted Edward to screen at her to stay. Overall, such an amazing fanfic. Seriously.
twilight fan chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
Oh my gosh! It is awesime! I love this fanfic...3
twilightgran chapter 17 . 3/28/2015
Great story! Just curious though about what their ages are.
Abaire chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
All of the back and forth angst is a bit immature and annoying. However, overall it's a fun read.
pinky456 chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
am i the only one who doesn't really feel that bad for bella...? SHE LITERALLY FUCKED SOMEONE AFTER SHE GOT BACK FROM HER DATE...she's almost as bad as edward to be completely honest
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
Bella is just pathetic! She deserves all the misery that comes her way. She willingly let herself be a doormat for Edward and after he breaks her hear she still only thinks of him! Of course she will forgive the manwhore, and he will happily get Bella who has never been with another man. Honestly he can keep cheating all he wants, Bella will forgive him and make them breakfast in bed.
SilverNova3082 chapter 19 . 2/7/2015
i cryed
Sarah chapter 18 . 2/2/2015
I enjoyed your story! Definitely got annoyed with both Bella and Edward at some point in the story, but that's normal for me. There were points where I wanted to crawl into the story and yell at Bella and Edward to get their heads of out of the asses, but everything ended perfectly so nice job! Continue writing because you are a talented writer and I'm glad you shared it with the fan fiction world.
lovelyleah86 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Fucking A! I LOVE this story! Poor tortured Bella to have look at Edward without a shirt! Hahahahahaha!
sbkisthebest123 chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
That was actually really really good! :D
Kimmily chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Aww you really have a talent to give someone something good and then take it away :)
Kimmily chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Ohhh shit, if thath won't get him out of his drunken-hazze? I have to sleep damn, this will be torturing me all day :( But good cliff hanger
5,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »