Reviews for Realize
MizzVicki chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
You made me cry before. But this chapter just made me want to punch him in the junk.
He's there. He loves her. Since she isn't preg., then she'll know he is there for HER. Not a baby.
LolaTheSa chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
Wel the edward bash is too much to ignore really, i kept reading thinking hi it will get better... but no matter what you are intent bashing his character and this is where i stop.
kristi chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
holy cow this story was incredible. i absolutely love how much emotion you put in bella. wow no compliment will ever match up to how amazing this was kafjlskjlsajla.
AliciaLou chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
I found this story completely by accident. I've never read a twilight fanfic before. I tore through it in one day, I couldn't stop! Loved it!
jasperslover chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
idk, i dont believe this. how are you SO blind that you dont realize you are in love with someone. Nope. you gotta have some inkling or something. i just dont believe that after one conversation, he would be all, Juliet, Juliet, where art thou?
jasperslover chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
you know what? fuck edward. lol jake is such a great guy. they should be together :) im sure ill regret these words by the end of the story, but for now, fuck him haha
dbpbatm chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
Fun read. Thank for sharing this!
UnexepectedlyMe chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
Such a beautiful story!
dont1855 chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
dont know if i'm going to read this any more I DONT LIKE IT ITS NOT MY CUP OF TEA sorry but i like reading happy ever afters when it comes to Edward and Bella so ya
Dana's Translations chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Hello there,
I just finished your story and what can I say except that I loved it :-)
As I'm a German native speaker, I would like to share your stories with many german readers, so I wanted to ask your permission to translate them and post them on some german fanfiction sites. please tell me if it's okay with you, I won't start unless you give me the permission to do it.
I'd be so happy :-)
Dana
PS: I'm sorry for posting it here, but PM's were disabled...
BestScentEver chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Finally!
BestScentEver chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Can't wait for the reunion!
BestScentEver chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Poop. I wanted him to go to her.
BestScentEver chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Yay! I hope she's gone for good!
BestScentEver chapter 11 . 8/11/2013