Reviews for Realize
shaz308 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Bella needs to naked some decisions. Jake is a wonderful guy. I hope she treats him well. I also hope Bella moves out. She needs to find a new job too.
shaz308 chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
It's about time someone appreciated her. I hope she doesn't go on this trip with Edward and the others.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Finally time for Bella to take her life back.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
She needs to move out and stop being his gets found. She needs to find her own life.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Poor Bella, is he ever going to say the right thing?
shaz308 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Looks to me like ge needs her much more than she needs him. He should reLuse that soon. Found this recd on the TwiFanfiction recs site
romycullen chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
can I kill him?
romycullen chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
I had never been a team jacob in my life before

what a bloody idiot edward, i mean, seriously mate?

my caplock key is broken ffs chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Realize has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
debba8 chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
I know you wrote this many "moons" ago, like my reference? But, I am just finding this website, and reading the stories. I loved this one so much.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
Thank you...
rclaurel chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
He had his chance, I would not take him back after what he has done
rclaurel chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
told you never sleep with him when your both drunk
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Normal girl would sleep with Jake long time ago. How long they are daying? Weeks by now. Edward during this time was fucking Tanya. Some chicks have no pride.
coby64 chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
So you do angst and I don't, however, for some reason I stumbled on you story and the review appealed to me. There were some typos but this is FF and hasn't been professionally edited so no big deal. Anyway I stuck with it even though, again I don't do angst, and WOW! I loved this story. Your writing and plot captured me and held me straight through. I don't know if you still check in on reviews but u hope you do so you can know how much I appreciate the time you took to write this lovely story. Well Done Plot!
5,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »