Reviews for Realize
momma2fan chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Great story! I have to admit that in the beginning I was a little sick to my stomach reading about him with Tanya, but I had trust that all would work out in the end. Great job
Lafemmevegeta chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
I didn't REALIZE that I had already read this story a while ago until i got a little deeper in. This is a great fic and this time I read your profile and REALIZED why it was so angsty for a romance. You did a great job. I teared up a few times cause you put us right in the moment. Loved it!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
WOW is all I can say sumtimes I feel so bad for bella I have to skip ova certain parts to get wiff to the good I neva been much of a team jacob fan but at dis point I love him n think he should end up wiff bella bkuz edward is an ass n to me he still lives in a child brain
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
It. Was. Awesome! :) But like Alice, I also wanted to punch him in the face :3
Halo221 chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
I'm glad they're finally together, but I really feel that there was way too much angst and unnecessary drama. As a reader, it honestly makes it hard to relate to and like them, at least for me.
Halo221 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
How dumb can she be? Tell him you need to talk with him tonight but he's free to meet up with Tanya later if he wants. Ugh!
Halo221 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Ugh, stupid boys is right
Halo221 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Awkward to have had their kiss in front of the others, but I do like the idea of the friends working to help them get together. Honestly though, in RL, friends may have the best intentions but they're often wrong anyway.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I like the start, although I do wonder why nothing has happened with them ever (not even messing around as kids) and it makes me think that perhaps Edward has some sort of mistaken idea about Bella. Anyhoo, off to read more!
Mrs.cullenANDmellark32312 chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
*sigh* i read this in a day, it was amazing!(: i loved everybit of it. i didnt think it was possible but this fanfic actually made me like jacob, other stories make him seem like the villian, while this one, it was the complete opposite and i liked that(:
i loved edwards character, he was great(:
i looooooved it!
XX
fireagate chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Yes yes I want the EPOV
fireagate chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
great chapter :) I think I'll be up all night reading this.
fireagate chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
lovely story
ArekWhitlock chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
Loved it;)
Rnr0925 chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh wow such an amazing chapter, now I know where the title of the story came from! I really cried through the whole thing! Loved it
5,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »