Reviews for Sharing
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I loved this story! I'm sitting here with a bunch of my friends trying not to laugh and look like a lunatic! This was really cute, great job! :D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
XD Face hurts from grinning.
ema neslaf chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
hahahah! this was awesome! i have to say... i wouldn't mind seeing nick in that shirt...lol

love,

ema
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I love this concept and it had me laughing out loud. Not great when you can barely breath.
aomoa chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
:D Fluffy and funny. Sweet and...(goes to google and types in thesaurus)slapstick...(?) LOL, I just had to include that.

-Hana
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
hihi, you have a thing for sweaters dont you? How is this one called? ;) Love the story btw, love happy fluffy incidental sweetness
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wonderful story! I have to say that one of the big things that jumped out at me (and, knowing your ship predilections, I'm sure that it was unintentional) was that Catherine used the phrase 'pure joy,' which is a name for the Grillows ship. Anyways, great story. Once again, you really captured the whole team well. I think it was a good choice to leave Griss out of this.
BlackRoseThorne chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Ha. That was cute.
Jowaco chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
So now that I've managed to climb back up onto the chair, this was hilarious...Job very well done!
roshi-xx chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I loved this, SOO much.

I giggled my way through it and absolutely *adored* the team and their sniggers ]

YES to your fics!

*Goes to read the rest of the series*
Ladyfox10 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I love this story. The way the plot flows is good and funny! I never though of a couple being found out by thier cloths! 10 out 10.
amaXdear chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Haha, that was both cute and funny. So Greg WASN'T imagining things, it really is all Nick's fault!