Reviews for Who Cut the Cheese?
Ms. Yermom chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
"Who cut the cheese?"

"You smelt it, you delt it."

Haa! I can see that happening in a bar somewhere, too!
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
...Now damn it, I'm gonna be giggling every time I ring up any kind of cheese whatsoever at work today. And I'll be picturing Edge and Jericho when I do it, which means I'll practically lay down across the counter and die laughing. Of course, it wouldn't stick in my mind if it weren't awesome so I suppose I can't blame you too much for it.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Ha! LMAO
JBL chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
*snicker* *chuckle* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
jerichosbabe chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Excellent, excellent story! I love the way you wrote Kennedy - it felt really true to his character. Plus, anytime that Edge looks like so much of a girl is just pure entertainment to me! Great job!
SoularFlare chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
*giggles* You're still the best, girl! Everything you have ever written that was supposed to make me laugh, did. And this is no exception. Clever, clever Jerichio...teehee!
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
These mimosas are...mimosy! Of course, in the hotel bar while waiting for the private sex celebration room. I loved when they stole the little bell from the front desk and kept ringing it to be obnoxious. But of course Cena had to break up that celebration too. Why does Cena ruin everything? Now I'm missing Lita.

That's a good point, where are the weapons?

Edge does know how to have high class fun. Wish I could join him.

Oh, they're being mean to poor Edgie. They're just jealous because he reeks of awesomeness.

Well, this was definitely random! Funny though, and it included Edge so I don't mind in the least.
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
lol. that is so freaking funny.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Hilarious. Loved it :)

For some reason, I always thought Jericho would be the one to order a mimosa, not Edge. Hmm. Anyway, great job with this. I really enjoy reading all your oneshots because they are always great.

Jericho...he's just a smart-ass.
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Uh,shouldn't Jericho be drinking Molson?

Oh wait,thats right. HES NOT CANADIAN!

MIMOSA! AHH THEN THE BELL!

Hockey totally owns football,sorry.

Edge doesnt need more sausage,he has enough in his pants.

E&V FO' LYFE!
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I love the fics you write with those three...

How *do* you mangae to come up with these things?
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
ROFL.
whitecollarfan11 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
haha! Great story! It had me laughing at the end! Loved it!
Kiss2Kill chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wow. Edge is more of a girl than I thought.

And I thought Jericho was the flamboyant one...

M yeah, don't know the Cena/Edge thing. It was back when I was a wee little child and actually thought wrestling was real; I think I actually changed the channel then..