Reviews for Antithesis
Hattaru chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
OMG! Wow, my heart skiped a beat when I read the last line OMG, and how is Sesshomaru's sistuation with Rin any better? I mean she is some what a full demon because well Sesshomaru could not see himself mating with a human and... Wow I mean wow girl you are a Goddess!

-_

I just don't understand why Kagome does not want children I mean it never bothered her before when Inuyasha was a halfdemon, she loved him no matter what, I mean yes the children would all ways be inparel but still! what a fool Kagome was! poor Inuyasha
Ned Pepper chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
very nice ending! i enjoy this story even it it IS inukags i can still read the really good ones not just the ones that are put up here cuz they are canon pairings. anyways i really loved it!
Ned Pepper chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
mama is kagome's mama right? i like that him and her have a relationship like a mom and son. the mark thing was a little weird but it made sense time to read next chappie!
Ned Pepper chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
*sits on edge of seat then clicks button for next chapter*
Ned Pepper chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
you are very good at putting emotions into your stories. i really love that.
Ned Pepper chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
tenseiga wants to bring inuyasha back? WILL inuyasha come back? the suspense is killing me.
Ned Pepper chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dead?... *faints herself*
Ned Pepper chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
okay i'm a little confused. who were the two women in the beginging? i'm guessing one was Kagome. but i can't figure out the other one. inuyasha was so hurt...it made me hurt...nice story.
Bibi11 chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
And it's a wrap!

All the loose ends were tied nicely together!

Thank you for another 'what if' story. I really enjoyed it!
AmoraLynn chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
Is that really all? How sad. But it was good.
kokoronagomu chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
lovely story... one only wonders why you seem to pick on kagome all of the time... i know she has a most difficult time dissuading her friends' matchmaking attempts but she seems very loyal albeit a tad naive and unassertive with everyone but yash (i guess he brings out the 'fight' in her).

thank you for the positive twist you wrote for it and for sharing your gift, talent and imagination.

delighted as always,

ginny
wbaker5286 chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
i really didn't expect it to end so soon. i loved the way you left it, though. all the ends were tied up, and they were happy.

will they live happily ever after?

thanks for another great story. i can't wait for the next one. your updates always make my day!
Bibi11 chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
Sesshoumaru has let slip some tantalizing hints: he tells Inuyasha about a conversation they had in the past (which has yet to happen real-time for Inuyasha) and that he has more than the current pup that Inuyasha knows of. lol...yup, there are problems just thinking about 'time' and not letting out too much information about the possible future is tough even for Sesshoumaru! Unless he's set up a paradox on purpose...lol...more tangled thinking!

Most happy to see Inuyasha tell the drama queen that he doesn't trust her. I think Kagome always lives in the moment and therefore, whenever she is talking about something, it's the absolute truth for her in that moment of time only. And she's still lying about never intentionally hurting Inuyasha. In my mind, it takes a pretty uncaring and self-centered person to use the kotodama as she did on Inuyasha. And the only reason he's still not wearing it is because his brother removed it after he died. It was premeditated pain for Inuyasha in spite of what Kagome says to the contrary - he said or did anything that didn't fit her frame of mind and he got slammed.

And the 'drama queen' does it again - her begging on bended knee was really over the top...I just had to chuckle! I hope that Inuyasha took it with a grain of salt. Maybe her intent is there in some tiny degree but she bears watching. And the party should bring it out! Nothing like a little competition...Sess was pretty smart. The party will, at the minimum, show Inuyasha that there are other women out there that truly would like to be with him and it will show Kagome that she's not the only game in town. I can't help but feel she's going to compete with the 'social butterflies' because she's one too. She spent money and went out socializing when she was still mated to Inuyasha (letting him suffer and never trying to understand him in the situations). How long will she be able to hold out? Trying to change ones behavior or bad habits won't happen in the twinkling of an eye. Looking forward to the party!
AmoraLynn chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
I like this story so much. Its very original.
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
sometimes reasons are necessary to find that hurt wasn't the intent. but taking responsibility for one's own actions is important. it is also of paramount importance to communicate one's feelings and assumptions before acting because if one assumes poorly then the resulting actions can lead to disaster... one must be sure to speak up and even ask for clarification.

another point is that she, even in manga where the verbal abuse wasn't as blatant forgave his accusations and unkind words, his unfathomable devotion to kikyo. near the beginning there was the flashback (not in the anime) where he had told her he wanted her at his side [ch75 pg06 and ch78 pg13] and in that and the surrounding chapters he was overheard saying that his life was kikyo's and kikyo's life was his. it is also interesting that since he felt responsibility for kikyo's first death but held no regrets for saying kikyo's name when urasue sucked out kagome's soul causing the reanimation and if kagome hadn't been as strong she would have been dead too. i am not 'keeping account of the injury' but they both are culpable and they both have to own up to their actions, misunderstandings and silence. *"humph"s with attitude* they were/are both stupid, oblivious, immature children who need to grow up a bit and really talk things over.

*laughs* you can feel satisfied with yourself because ginny got all worked up again but alas, tis not hard to do.

always a pleasure,