Reviews for How could you say you love me?
Clembo29 chapter 23 . 8/24/2009
Loved it!
troyellafan25463 chapter 19 . 8/23/2009
umm, that was french..., bad french, too. oh well, all translators are like that. great chapter!
samanta1024 chapter 23 . 8/21/2009
Great ending.

You had to be watching the movie as you were typing because the speeches were word for word. If you weren't watching it, and remembered then you are the ultimate fan!

Aw thanks for the shoutout,you know i'll always be here to help if you need something.

OH AH That summary is absolutely burning up. If that doesn't catch people i don't know what will. Now hopefully what I'm thinking is the secret is the secret but I could be wrong.

But yeah great peek at the new story!

Awesome final chapter!
IHeartLogiebear chapter 23 . 8/20/2009
I like it!
Clembo29 chapter 22 . 8/12/2009
Loved it!
IHeartLogiebear chapter 22 . 8/1/2009
I liked it! BTW, you speak french? That's really cool! I can speak a little Spanish, but that's it. Good story!
samanta1024 chapter 22 . 7/30/2009
It had a satisfying ending.

What songs were those? (and i don't mean the obvious one)

'Hard as i try i know i can't quit. Something about you is so addictive. We're falling together, you think that by now i know but here we go, go, go again'

Great job

Keep going!
Love-ChellyAnn chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Woah, I just had a huge shock. I'm reading the comments and a whole lot of them say you suck. I assumed you were some wannabe author. So I say to myself, "Stupid wannabe author," and go on with my skimming through chapters. When I' mat the end, I look to see who this "wannabe author" is, and find out it's you! I go, "Stupid me!" This two freaking rule! I would know cause I read your other stories!
Jay chapter 22 . 7/30/2009
Wow it wasnt bad but too next time can u plis dont make gabriella pathetic coz many stories made gabi to be this loser who cant survive without the might troy
j4kefromstatefarm chapter 22 . 7/30/2009
ah-mazing!love it!and your welcome
SmilyKandyx3 chapter 21 . 7/25/2009
okay so i can't review another one but i gotta say what the hell is your problem if keep you fucking rude opinions to your fucking self okay!Yea sure she miss spell and stuff and you think she sucks then why do people loves it!If you think you so grateful than her the make one then!gosh!
j4kefromstatefarm chapter 21 . 7/25/2009
selena and troy broke up?woah!I think selena should go out with nick or david or even taylor!:D just getting you some guys for sel!
samanta1024 chapter 21 . 7/14/2009
Sweet chapter

I liked that you didn't have Gabriella go back out with him.

Seriously, with a Zac Efron on top? lol

I'll go check out the song

Keep going!
KAMAKA chapter 21 . 7/14/2009
STUPID, STUPID STORY. HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAY? YOU CAN'T SPELL, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE PROPER GRAMMAR AND YOUR PLOT STINKS. YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO WRITE.
unknownbyhim22 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Hello! I'll review this first chapter for you. :) It's shorter! It didn't give a lot of introduction to the story in the beginning, but the flashback and everything else seemed to take care of the explaining. Don't give up writing, just keep doing what you're going. Much love, unknownbyhim22