Reviews for A Father's Plea
LadyAzureal1221 chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
Update please! I want to know what happens next. I like this story so far. It's awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
hmm sakura should end up with shikamaru
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
If it isn't finished yet ten please finish it
Eternal Icicle chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
OMG! I can't believe it took me so long to find and read this! I really like how you've written Kankuro and I think he'd make a great dad. I'm glad that Sakura was able to stay professional even when she learned that the child was Kankuro's rather than leaping straight into a fit of rage. That was a really nice touch :)

I hope this isn't dead coz I wanna see more! Pwetty pwease? *Bat eyelashes*

Until next time,

Eternal :)
speedangel chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
when are you going to update i've been waiting for more chapters for a loooong time
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
aww.. this almost made me cry... i fuved it.. please update this!
Ninja Kittikins chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
The ending of this chapter was beautiful! It was touching and I loved how it showed Kankuro's softer side. I love you for writing this!

Keep up the amazing work :)

Rainie x
Riia Herogoochi chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
that was an awesome chatper i cant wait for the next one!

go Knakuro sakura
Akirasan215 chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
oh wow good story please continue soon!
LynGreenTea chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
write more please
minniemousemom chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Wow great update it was better than I could ever have imaged! Very Very good!
Hyouhaku chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Kankuro is so sad. Poor guy. He is gonna b a great dad (with Sakura's help) hehehe can't wait 4 u to update soon :D
Hyouhaku chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Hehe i have a feeling that this story is going to be as good as Home Again. Well done and update when u can :)
evefaxton chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
I'm loving this story. It's got a different tone from Home Again that's more serious and mature. I am totally hooked.
kelso the great. ish chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
omj! shikaXkiba is my anti-drug atm... but i feel as if i've read all of them so if you do happen to come across a good one then please drop me a line...

in the meantime, AWESOME story so far... i wasn't too sure when you said "sequel" but i think you've done an excellent job...

thanks for the chapter and keep up with the good work!