Reviews for Keep Quiet
SakuraBlossomWolf chapter 1 . 8/1
cant find shower or bath please send me the link my email is i really want to read it
lunalovelloyd chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I can't seem to find the author, can u help me?
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Ahahaha, I would have liked to see the reation of the taskforce if they saw a rumpled Shinichi with his tie missing and KID with him. xD Well done!
NobodiesTears chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
You people make my day.
ayrad1000 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Loved this! I would love to read a continuation. Is there any way I can get the link to Shower or Bath?
DNK1412 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Can u also send me the link of Shower or Bath please or has it been taken down already.
metantei konan chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
XDXD loved it if if was more detiled nosebleed but loved it!
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love this fanfiction! Kyah it's funny and amazing! I hope it continues as I would definitely read it if it did!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Kyaaa!
rizel92 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
i cant find shower or bath please send me the link... _ .. i really want to read it
Niwaki chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
has Shower or Bath by nataeiy1 been taken down? I can't find it if it hasn't please send me a link?(puppy eyes)
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
ohh I like ;) Thanks for sharing! I hope to read more of this pairing by you! :D 3
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
that fic's really hot :D although there's no lemon like you said but it nevertheless got my fantasy going ;) very nice :D
minavalak chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
:3 .kaitou kid ...and shinichi is fluff.(i wonder if they caught the killer o.0)
Kishimaru Rose chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Ah ha! Another good suspenseful yaoi writer. *gives thumbs up* I'm fairly new to this couple and now, after reading this story, I totally am in the fanclub. Thank you.