Reviews for Designated Driver
Michelle Knight 1188 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Nascar, huh? That's interestingly original...it's strange that there aren't a bunch of Nascar fics out there since Dean loves cars so much, lol. Good start.
Diane chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
You're back! Oh my God! You're back! I never realised just how much I've missed you till I read this. It's looks like a promising start, and while I would have preferred a season 3 story (no one does angst like you), I can't wait to really sink my teeth in when you get going.
Rei6 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I love it!

God, you know how to break my heart - even in the first chapter, why don't you?

No really, its so emotionally and tense and you really feel for Sam in his need to protect his brother and stay close to him. And you totally feel for Dean because he is (as always always) torn between making his brother happy and trying to make his own life a little more bearable. And in the end ... this is not even a competiton because Sams always always going to win this race.

And since I know you Im really pretty sure, Dean IS actually going to race ... (Im biting my nails here) but anyway, Im looking forward to more.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Great start!

I hope Dean can be a racecar/mechanic, he's amazing at both job. Beside a mechanic can test his repairs right?
JessicaRae24 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Awesome! The Winchesters and racing? You putting two things I love together has just made my day, which I needed since my driver got ROBBED at the Coke Zero 400 tonight. And I'm not talking about Carl Edwards. ...check out the number at the end of my penname. LOL

Anyway, you writing a Supernatural story that sets the boys in racing is just going to be great read. You always write the boys so well. I have to say I was disappointed Dean gave in to Sammy and rejected the driver role... but I'm sure you'll get him in that driver seat somehow... Won't you?

PUH-LEASE? Let the poor boy have a taste of his dream! :)

I look forward to more!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I love the way you write the awaiting more.
princess peanut chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I am always so happy when I see a new story from you. And you always come up with new and exciting plots! Another great one here, I can already tell. And boy, do you know how to always hit me with a supercharged emotional fist!

This is a great start. I love the whole race car thing. I could totally see Dean doing that. And of course, I could see Sam being very worried.

Can't wait for more!
doyouqueue chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
i always look forward to reading your fanfics, and this is starting out as a really good story! i'm definitly looking forward to the next chapter!
kamelion chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
YAY! You've got another fic! I might have to wait until this one is finished, though, because you have a tendency to kill me with cliffhangers...
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Great start, I do understand Sam's fear to loose Dean. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
gatorpez chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
As I'm reading this fic, I have my TV on...to the Coke Zero 400 race in Daytona Beach, Florida. LOL

I would so love to see Dean race! I love that Dean told Sam that hunting isn't all that he's always want to do.

I can't wait to read more!
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Yay! Another story! (does great fic dance!)

I absolutely love your stuff and this one was no different! The beginning was great, it's really set the tone of the story and, even though it was a slower beginning, it really creates a great lead-in and anticipation. I, for one, can't wait to see what happens next!

(I am going away for a month though so I apologize in advance for not reviewing!)

-Marvin
staceycj chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This wasn't a slow start at all. Beautiful work. I am so looking forward to the next chapter!
spootycup chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
YOUR BACK! I missed you! I know you were doing the WWII story but I need them as brothers and stuff... Well I have to say already I am intrigued and can't wait for more... I loved the part you put in about the Asylum... That still bugs me that Sammy shot Dean. I still think on that and it hurts...

So, When do we get more? when does the hurting start? when can i feel dean's pain? Can't wait, can't wait!
nanaz chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
aw i wanted dean to race...lol although i'm as freaked out about the whole thing like sam is. man i love your stories! hope the boys fix things:D
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »