Reviews for Designated Driver
JessicaRae24 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Awesome! The Winchesters and racing? You putting two things I love together has just made my day, which I needed since my driver got ROBBED at the Coke Zero 400 tonight. And I'm not talking about Carl Edwards. ...check out the number at the end of my penname. LOL

Anyway, you writing a Supernatural story that sets the boys in racing is just going to be great read. You always write the boys so well. I have to say I was disappointed Dean gave in to Sammy and rejected the driver role... but I'm sure you'll get him in that driver seat somehow... Won't you?

PUH-LEASE? Let the poor boy have a taste of his dream! :)

I look forward to more!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I love the way you write the awaiting more.
princess peanut chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I am always so happy when I see a new story from you. And you always come up with new and exciting plots! Another great one here, I can already tell. And boy, do you know how to always hit me with a supercharged emotional fist!

This is a great start. I love the whole race car thing. I could totally see Dean doing that. And of course, I could see Sam being very worried.

Can't wait for more!
doyouqueue chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
i always look forward to reading your fanfics, and this is starting out as a really good story! i'm definitly looking forward to the next chapter!
kamelion chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
YAY! You've got another fic! I might have to wait until this one is finished, though, because you have a tendency to kill me with cliffhangers...
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Great start, I do understand Sam's fear to loose Dean. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
gatorpez chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
As I'm reading this fic, I have my TV on...to the Coke Zero 400 race in Daytona Beach, Florida. LOL

I would so love to see Dean race! I love that Dean told Sam that hunting isn't all that he's always want to do.

I can't wait to read more!
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Yay! Another story! (does great fic dance!)

I absolutely love your stuff and this one was no different! The beginning was great, it's really set the tone of the story and, even though it was a slower beginning, it really creates a great lead-in and anticipation. I, for one, can't wait to see what happens next!

(I am going away for a month though so I apologize in advance for not reviewing!)

-Marvin
staceycj chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This wasn't a slow start at all. Beautiful work. I am so looking forward to the next chapter!
spootycup chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
YOUR BACK! I missed you! I know you were doing the WWII story but I need them as brothers and stuff... Well I have to say already I am intrigued and can't wait for more... I loved the part you put in about the Asylum... That still bugs me that Sammy shot Dean. I still think on that and it hurts...

So, When do we get more? when does the hurting start? when can i feel dean's pain? Can't wait, can't wait!
nanaz chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
aw i wanted dean to race...lol although i'm as freaked out about the whole thing like sam is. man i love your stories! hope the boys fix things:D
whitecollarfan11 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Good first chapter! I'm intereted in seeing where you're going to go with this. Please Update ASAP!
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
It's always great to open my inbox to find an alert for a story of yours, and this time was no different. You really upped the angst from the get-go and I can't wait for what is to forthcome.

Oh, and have I mentioned how great it is that you're a Dean whumper? ;-) Makes me not resent the SFTCOLARS so much.

Hope you update soon, as always.
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
good start...looking forward to reading more
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Well, I don't like Bruce Garner, though he is probably just a man that is frustrated by the unexplained accidents at his track, but he didn't need to talk to Dean that way.

I could see Dean being excited about racing, but understand Sam's fear as he remembers Dean being hurt after the families accident.

What a sad beginning to your story as Sam fears that Dean is trying to break their bond as brothers, that he believed Dean would leave him beside the road, just as Dean believes Sam is looking for an excuse to leave him.

I hope the brothers do share scenes together in your story and it is not just Dean as a mechanic and Sam as a reporter each doing their own reasearch, continuing to drift apart or fighting some more.

You always do such an excellent job writing Dean and Sam, you capture their characters. I think that is why I got depressed reading this chapter, I always hate when they don't talk, though Sam did admit to Dean why he was worried about him driving and Dean did change his cover, so that was good, but I don't like them to fight.

Well, on to the mystery and why do I think Dean will still be driving a racecar at some point.

Always glad to see a new story from a favorite author.

Thanks for sharing it with us and until next time, take care.
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27