Reviews for Star Trek: Darkside Base
Rach123 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I did some weird reaserch and I found out that vulcans kiss by touching hands! :D

Ok... Whatever. I liked your fic. And the universe needs more Vorik.
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I like your setup. Nice use of the Mirror Universe to cheat the UST between Alexandra and Vorik.

I agree that Vorik was underused - of course, many Voyager characters were underused after Seven was introduced. It took a while for the ensemble to reach equilibrium again. I think DS9 did a much better job of introducing Ezri and keeping the ensemble balanced.

Love your series sub-title. Darkside base has a nice ring to it.
Orlenda chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Well upon comming to the last chapter i wanted to say i enjoyed it quite well. Very hot bits and also good story telling (to write about a place from scratch is quite a challenge of creativity). You need to have it Beta read though, there are many technical errors that not only take away from the story, but actually confuse teh reader at times.
Orlenda chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
OMG-i couldnt have beared to use that dagger-i would have been "a wet mess" as vorik put it! VERY hot for something so seemingly innocent-well written!
Orlenda chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
about your authors note at teh begining-

OH i am upset about the derth of vorik stories too! I'm writing one right now and will try to start posting!
TheRightToBeGod chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Well, nice to know that you're still talented. And obsessed with frickin' ol' devil-eared Vorik. lol Great story! You have seriously not lost your touch. Sorry it took me so long to read it, but ya never gave me a link! Hehe. Good one, love. ;)
cygirl1 chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Nice story. I enjoyed it. Hope you continue with a sequel.
cygirl1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I always liked Vorik. This looks like it is shaping up to be an interesting story. Like your character of Alexandra. Looking forward to your next chapter.