Reviews for Creme De Limon
Oh gosh, I couldn't stop laughing! XD
Hiaennyddei chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This was absolutely awesome ! XD
DustyTypewriter chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
one of the funniest things i ever read! I am literally wiping tears from my eyes, i an laughing so hard!...I'm in the library and people are giving me this look that says "Shut the hell up!" LOL LOVEDIT!;)
IamNoctron chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
It never really occurred to me how it would look if Mewtwo became drunk. But by god... after reading this... I almost died laughing!

I was expecting Mewtwo to get laid in this fanfic, yet to my dismay it has yet to occur.

Not only you can write with raw angst and sorrow, but you managed to pull off this amazing, not to mention funny, story. You truly are an amazing writer, if I may say so :)

I would never stop loving your stories, that you could expect from me. Keep writing! :)

Your fan,

IamNoctron
Sakai Kamichi chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Okay, this is the second time I've read this fic.

I have no idea what was running through me head at the time of the first read, but I'm pretty sure it was late to the point that even I, the crazy insomniac, felt dead.

Of course, your fic revived me somewhat but eh.

I'm gonna quit being so serious in all my reviews to you (though there has only been two so far) and- f*ck it this was- IS hilarious.

- "He watched The Blair Witch Project last night Mewtwo – he kept making these creepy-ass dolls out of sticks and putting them in the flock's trees. You should have heard how Fearow the Fearless shrieked when he woke up and saw the things dangling off his b-."

- "Yeah, yeah, sing us the pretty song first and give our last moments some joy, you emo kitty!"

- "…Oh my god…you're gay and you never told me! No wonder you looked so dreamy when we were hiking up in those mountains with those Flaffy-!"

- "What? What the FUCK do you mean you 'hit her cane'? You hit-and-run someone's grandmother! I DISOWN YOU – if we survive this, I'm never going to call you my friend again! You're nuts - this is the suicide ride you always wanted to go out with-!"

- "But we have your Persian, and I have nothing against gutting animals."

- "I KNEW it! I knew he was into bestiality! Giovanni's an animal-f*cker!"

I could go on and on quoting from it, but I'd merely make my little brother's iPod implode.

Now I'm having trouble deciding who's my favorite legendary: Darkrai or Mewtwo?

...

Still indecisive.

Anyways, I admire your (very successful) efforts in humor. I was giggling the entire time- a feat when one is mildly sick on a school at one in the morning.

So, I congratulate you and hope your friend somehow blackmails you into writing another humor fic.

Kai
rubyxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
*Applauds wiseabsol* THAT WAS AWESOME! A wasted mewtwo is definetly something 2 see. i wonder how giovanni would react if he knew mewtwo was behind those pranks? Seriously, mewtwo has humiliated giovanni like i've always wanted 2! AWESOME JOB AND KEEP IT UP!

rubyxx -
BlackIce462 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Good god, Mewtwo has a sense of HUMOR! Needless to say I was laughing through most of it.
Rina chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Me: Mewtwo,one question if I may.

Mewtwo: Go ahead.

Me: No offense, but considering that you are quite a strong pyschic, would it not have been...wiser...to have forseen the arrival of your inevitable demise in the form of that ghastly drink beforehand?

Mewtwo:...well..

Me: I mean, pride aside, it would have certainly saved you and the both of your trouble-making furry friends from months of counseling and psychotherapy as well as the unwitting victims who witnessed your descent into mindless destruction and public humiliation.

Mewtwo: ...At least I got even with Giovanni.
Heather chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That is so disturbing. I'm amazed you actually managed to pull off a drunk Mewtwo playing practical jokes on Giovanni and not have him slip completely out of character. A little, yes, but let's face it - when in the actual series would we *ever* see Mewtwo drunk? He's far too serious to ever do it. But if he did get drunk, this would be the way he'd do it. Definitely. Lucid, still in control of his powers, still in control of his ability to walk, able to easily fool people into believing he was stone cold sober... but lacking any sense of sanity, self-preservation, dignity...

I laughed all the way through it. I think you may have been (benignly) possessed by somebody who does channel humour. Either that or your sense of humour matches my weird sense of humour. I don't know which is worse. :-D
Fordkid101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Aw man! That was just so priceless! Well now we know, never try to convince Mewtwo to drink anything that's really strong. Wooooooow, talkin' bout an extremely drunken psychic type! Hey don't ok cause really like this awesome story. Oh and just one question, you did say that your birthday is on the 7th; but the 7th of what? The reason why I'm asking cause my birthday is also on te 7th, but it's in the month of November.
psychicshipping chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Not funny? If you're not funny then pikachu isn't an electic type. This fic definatly put a smile on my face. On a side note I would like to present a story for your mewtwo C2. The first 25 chapters don't have him, but after that he is an improtant part. I personally think that He and Ash get along well for the most part. That is until Mew decided to tag along, then he wasn't so happy.

Just search for: Dimention travelers 1: pokemon world.

If that doesn't work then search my pen name and look at it throught there.

Signed, Psychicshipping
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Great story. I was laughing alot. You did a good job, keep up the good work.
lilpurplebird chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
XDD I only read one other time a fic that had a drunk Mewtwo in it, but it was a more serious fic. THIS ONE takes the cake. It's got some originality in it, and tons of humor. Poké-cars, wha xD? Fan-girls? (Though most of us aren't like that, lol.) Pranks on Giovanni? The existance of YouTube? What next?

You know, it makes me wonder if they rigged that number-thing, now that I think about it. And I don't know why, and I can't seem to recall any parts about it, but I could just hear Mewtwo screaming. And the laughs... ho boy X3. That would make my day. Nevertheless, this one-shot made my day. I'm showing this to my brothers one of these days, it's worth it.
Shade40 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
From your Author's Note, you'd expect this to be a big train-wreck, but I really enjoyed this. Perhaps a few of your throw-in jokes felt underconfident, but that was it. I found the whole thing very funny.

It was nice to see that mixing the Pokemon into a "human" world setting did not come out awkward. The Pokemon bar felt realistic enough, and you didn't try to explain too much about the two worlds. I did find it a little hard to believe that Mewtwo could EVER be convinced to get drunk, no matter how insistent the pestering. And Meowthtwo and Pikatwo's personalities from the movies, no matter how underdeveloped, do not strike me as being the partying types. If anything, I imagine Meowthtwo to be friendly, simple, and appreciative of beauty, and Pikatwo to be bad-tempered, stubborn, and impatient. But ignoring those facts is not very hard. I liked the part where they say they are cute, why wouldn't the girls like them? because they ARE cute.

It doesn't help me that I am not familiar with the song Mewtwo has to sing. It would have made the scene nicer for me. But the chances of me being familiar with ANY song is slim...

The part about a female Mewtwo, where "you combine menses with apocalypse-worthy powers", was a good line. For some reason, I always find the stereotyped "female period psychotic" thing funny, even if I firmly believe it's complete garbage.

A great job. I was most impressed by the way you moved through several 'scenes' that connected well; from the prologue setting up the story-telling, to before the bar, to the karaoke, to the mad escape in the car, to the blackmailing of Giovanni, to the return home. They were distinct scenes that merged seamlessly.
Red One1223 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Pfft...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! One of the few things you never ever do: get Mewtwo drunk, or piss off a Giovanni for doing some pratical jokes on him! That was too funny!

Me, I'm working on doing some serious fanfics also, but mainly do humor if you haven't read my works yet...I swear if it sounds like I'm advertising, just...hm...hit this guy. *pulls out Giovanni from who knows where*...No idea how or why I did that...anyways, good job on your first time!