Reviews for Unexpected Events
peaches252 chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
I really enjoyed this story and hope you do one last chapter because I don't feel it should end tht way. I think that in the next chapter Ichigo rescues Ryou but he goes into a coma for a while and Masaya still harrasses her but she kind of develops some courage to stand up to Masaya and teach him a lesson that he'll never forget and finally leaves her alone. Or you can just make it a sequel or something. I don't think Masaya should get away with this act.

I'm a Ryou/Ichigo fan.
usagi-seyia4ever chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
Please make sequel
kioku7 chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
This was great!
Kizu Cat chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
WHAT! YOU CAN NOT end a story so awasome like that!

That is just toooooooo cruel! PLZ OH PLZ Make a sequel! Am begging you!

To lazy to log in XD
SOSO AWSOME KITTY chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
WAT THE HELLLO KITTY!wers the sequal!Ending!CONCLUSION!

oh BTW i luved the story so so MUCH!

it was wonderful.

BUT U NEED TO FINNISH IT!
CheshireGirl-106 chapter 22 . 1/21/2012
my exact reaction to the ending: What? NO! What o.o... That cant be the end...

But i did love this story mainly cause ive always hated Masaya :P and you made it sooooooooo enjoyable to read 3
Kraehenhexe chapter 22 . 8/26/2011
SEQUEL! I DEMAND ONE!
Christine Jay chapter 22 . 8/17/2011
I have been looking for this story for ageees! This is one of my favourite stories, I hope you will consider writing a sequel even though it has been I few years since you've wrote this story, it is one of the best ones and when I found out when there was no next page or sequel I was just staring at the last line... Such a cliffhanger! You better make a sequel!
Shy and Outgoing chapter 22 . 4/18/2011
OMG! YOU NEED TO WRITE A SEQUAL! because that was a awesome story! If you don't write a sequal you could dissapoint hundreds! T~T
vampirekillerbunny chapter 22 . 3/21/2011
how CAN you end it like that NEED TO NO WAT HAPPENED SO WRITE A FREAKIN SEQULE!
Animefreaksrock96 chapter 22 . 3/15/2011
HOLY GUACAMOLE! UPDATE UPDATE ALREADY. What happens?
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 22 . 2/18/2011
This story was awesome, and you wrote it so well. I'm sad to see it ending on such a cliff hanger. No pun attended but when you have the main characters go off a cliff what else do you call it. I really hope you write a sequel to this so that it doesn't feel so half finished.
Mahasana chapter 22 . 1/15/2011
me gustarĂ­a una secuela de este y q tambien sea IchigoxRyou
mewmewgirl363 chapter 22 . 11/21/2010
more more MORE! ther not dead are thay
mewmewgirl363 chapter 9 . 11/20/2010