Reviews for Night By Night
Meganp chapter 1 . 4/5
I’ve just reread the whole thing again! It’s funny, it took me ten years to find this story, but it was worth the wait!LOL I simply love it! I never get tired of reading GSR stories and “how they got together” ones are my favorites. And may I say something? That last line was simply genius: “It took a while, but in the end, when it really mattered, he kept his word.”. So beautiful. You did an amazing job with this one. I wish you still wrote stories like this! 3
Meganp chapter 11 . 2/21
What a sweet, sweet story! I so wished the show had been like this! You have such a talent to write, staying true to the characters at all times. Loved every second of it!
Really i dislike it because I am a Gil & Catherine fan. Sara has Daddy Complex and she is a thought she was better then Catherine. thumps down for this story.
Katiesmom07 chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
I just read this story for the first time and I love it! Great job. My favorites are still those about how they finally took that frist step. Bravo!
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Great job I love it. Can't wait to read more.

Sara does have a point, sexuality cloud her judgment about men. I agree. Even though I really like Catherine.

I have always loved when she sassed Ecklie off. The first time I saw that episode for the first time I couldn't but say 'YOU GO GIRL!'
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Loved it
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
I loved it great job! :)
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Great job. I love it!
KimCSI chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Aww this chapter gave me major butterflies! Another fab chapter!
KimCSI chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Part of this chapter gave me butterflies :) Great work! I swear I've read this before though lol but even so, enjoying it all the more :D
KimCSI chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Oo this is going to be intense. Great chapter.
KimCSI chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I always wondered what he was going to say when she jumped in. Great start to the story :)
kaheels chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
You're right, everyone does have to write a beginning of the ship story, and I'm so glad that you did. This story was not only very well-told, but it just felt right. You were very honest to the show and to the characters. I like to think that they did take it slow. It just seems to suit them. I also think that writing about them getting together works better now that we know more about the characters and the resolution. Thanks so much for this wonderful story.
name-me chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
I have only just found this story but I'm glad I did. One of the most realistic versions of how their relationship came about that I have read. Love the way you dipped in and out of what was happening on screen and off screen, with some great insights into how different event may have made them both feel. Really well done!
niggi chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
I love "How They Got Together" Storys. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.