Reviews for Unknown Soldier
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I like it better this way. He deserves it after all he's been through.
a Tale with Ears chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
WOAH! This would be an amazing fanfiction! Ok, lemme explain myself: I loved these three stories, but I especially loved this one out of the three the most, why? Well, I love how Odd goes through so much and all the others are there for them (I'm talking about the war scene) But I'm thinking of this entire story in my head right now about just them being in a war, getting hurt, the entire school becoming a battlefield, etc. I dunno if I'd actually write something like that, I don't think I have the skill or even a stable plot to do it, plus it's really you're plot...hehe. Anyway AMAZING! I LOVED this story! Kind of reminds me of an anime, when all the main character's die at the end and they all meet in Paradise (anyone know what I'm talking about?)
MoonlitxAngel chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Good story. Nice job. 3

~MoonlitxAngel
Dragon C. Chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
LOVE IT! :D
Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aw, I love the sappy ending! It's so perfect for this story. And the whole part with their past and the war with Xana, I just love it all! It made the who series really come together nicely, and you created an amazing universe. I love it all, and I'm so glad it gor finished!
SnowPrincessMossy chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aw, such a nice ending! The song fits so well also ] I love it. Great work that was well worth the wait.
Railen chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow.

I ADORE the end! Brilliant story! ;)