Reviews for Forgotten
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2019
It’s Hecate not Hekate.
leonwang.hk chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Actually Heracles is his Greek name and Hercules is his Roman name.
Pepperonian chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Nice story so far. I had always wondered what happened to Ζοέ, now you've provided an answer!
From Wishheart (NZ)
allecra chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
sniff-sniff great job!
nicholasqian chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
this is amazing! I'm surprised you only have one hundred views. I was looking for stories about Zoe, and this is my favorite by far. Keep up the good work, even if it's already done. you're writing skill is amazing, and I love your work. do some more stories about percy jackson and the olympians! I really do like your writing style. this is constructive criticism okay? so don't get mad. here goes: if you use microsoft word for writing like I do, use your spell check. the format of your sentences might be a bit awkward, but there are a couple spelling errors. great story plot too! i hope this isn't too long, but you also said that you wanted a long review.
AlabasterLily chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
I believe the oracle is still a "she" at this point, but that's really not very important. I don't think it was boring- and anyway, you still need some sort of bridge between chapters.
meesh.potter chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
You have some typos but the story is captivating. I really enjoy reading your writing style and hope you keep writing!
Pavel.Fr chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
Amazing, it has left me speechless...
pugswanthugs chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
good job! Awesome!
Rose chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Simply superb
prettyfaceandelectricsoul chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
Thing is, if only the unlikeable characters die, the story has very little depth.
H0neyBadger chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
I like it
likeitsivylikemmkay chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
Awwww. It was soooo sweet. I almost cried with the very last line. It was cute:D:D:D:D:D:D
tobios chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hi. This is Butterfly from .

Your fic has been suggested by someone to be hosted on my site. If you do not wish for your fic to be on my site, please PM me.

Butterfly
sshhh chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
Tears... :( The ending is sooo sad...

But the story is waaay more than awesome!

Gotta read the sequel.