Reviews for Tiniest Notion
dnmann chapter 55 . 9/11/2014
Great story. Please don't leave us here.
SpencerC chapter 55 . 6/3/2014
just found this fic and i think it's really amazing, please update this story cause i can't wait to find out what happens next
Shunna chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Please update. I just want see how this ends. Its to good of a story to just leave unfinished.
xDareToDream chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
I think this is the only SON fanfiction story that has ever made me really feel for a character that isn't Spencer. I'm only on the 20th chapter, but wow I mean I want Ashley and Spencer to be together in the end, but I really don't mind reading parts about Ashley and Jessica and I hope that they remain friends in the end. Ugh the feels though
heregoingthere chapter 55 . 12/3/2013
Oh my god please let grandpa carlin get hit by a bus or pushed off a cliff. On a more serious note, I'm glad you're back and plan on finishing this story. I'm incredibly sorry for your loss as well.
melirufus chapter 55 . 12/1/2013
What spencer is hiding omg i am seriously anxious about finding out what it is CJ and her business is don't take to long to Update please
Dominique chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
Omg can I just say that I spent literally all day reading yout story and I love it! I love how you made spencer the "heartbreaker" and mysterious one and how ashley is more of the naive one, which is something you hardly see on here. Reading your story even made me wanna finish my spashley fan fiction story. Plus it reminds me and my girlfriend's current situation. I hope everything is getting better for you, and don't let anything stand in your way. Please post more soon :)
lovelysunshine72 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Just read your story by chance and it's amazing and original! Love it and I hope you keep up with it
heregoingthere chapter 54 . 10/23/2013
Holy hell I'm so happy you're back with an update! I reread this story for a 3rd time so I could keep up with the update! Hope to see another post soon :)
doble vida chapter 54 . 10/23/2013
plz up soon i like your history plz continue :D
Guest chapter 54 . 10/21/2013
i love this story plz don't stop writing because I have read this two time nd I don't read a story more than one time so plz keep goin
SoNFan137 chapter 54 . 10/19/2013
Missed this story so much PMS!
lalalalee chapter 54 . 10/19/2013
wow! can't believe you updated, this is one of the first stories I put on my favorites list. thanks for coming back!
vicky chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Omg you took a long time but you came back this is one of my favorites fanfics you are an amazing writer please don't lose yourself again finish this !
melirufus chapter 54 . 10/18/2013
You make my day finally an update now i know that you Will finish this amazing fic . please don't leave us hanging that long again Update asap