Reviews for Sparring Session
Cullenbabe1231 chapter 91 . 8/2/2014
Tell your muse not to give up on this story please! I know you haven't written since '09 but pretty pretty please! I NEED more, omg do I NEED more... lol
bjq chapter 91 . 5/30/2014
omg awesome story ! please update soon
mamasam chapter 90 . 1/3/2013
Freaking awesome! Loved it, loved it, loved it. (drying eyes) Going to go and check out more to read. I want to say you got my muse working. I really enjoyed this story. Love your imagation.
mamasam chapter 78 . 1/3/2013
Crying...Laughing...Not fair. (wink)
mamasam chapter 65 . 1/2/2013
Oh my freaking God! I thought that she was going to Kill twist there!
mamasam chapter 55 . 1/1/2013
"Only if the three of you are done with the Days of Our Lives routine." Great Freaking line. Loved the Days referrance!
mamasam chapter 54 . 1/1/2013
Poor Logan. Numb here!
mamasam chapter 52 . 1/1/2013
Very well done. Knowing the show now and knowing the show then, its runs really partial to each other. Very impressed since no one knew of Lucifer or Cass.
mamasam chapter 45 . 1/1/2013
Bloody hell girl...the fan isnt working. Another Great Chapter!
mamasam chapter 40 . 1/1/2013
That came out of left field. I really feeling sorry for Logan.
mamasam chapter 37 . 12/31/2012
Three words: Need Fan NOW!
mamasam chapter 36 . 12/31/2012
Great great detail. Loved it. Specially when Sam and Logan stood up to Azazel. Could actually picture the whole scene in my head. Loved it.
mamasam chapter 33 . 12/31/2012
You had me crying and laughing all at the same time...(yeah its 10 mins before the New Year, but hell, I get to share it with my boys so I'M HAPPY!) Great Chapter. Happy New Years!
mamasam chapter 31 . 12/31/2012
I love it when dead gets put in his place! Loving Kate too! She just goes balls to the wall knee deep into without asking a thousand questions.
mamasam chapter 26 . 12/31/2012
Great way to explain how Lilth got topside I love it. It makes sense that Yellow Eyes would be involved since he was more or less her partner in crime! Love the ups and downs.
PS, I may not comment on each one. Only ones that has me gasping or fanning. LOL But loveing evey bit of the story and twist and turns!