Reviews for Healing Burns the Matt Way
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Aww, cute story. It's easy to imagine Mello whining about how much it itches. LOL at Matt taping mittens to his hands. He should've expected some sort of retaliation though. The fluffy conversation as they fall asleep is sweet. Good work with this story.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I like the fluffy ending better, but the other one is amazing too. Great job!
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
aw it was cute. I liked the fluffy ending a lot more. There's anough amazing depressing fics out there, it's nice to read an amazing cute one
Expo chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was so cute, I want a Matt taped to my wall! 'Sept I would let him down and play my videogames

Very nice story, it was really entertaining, I loved reading it!
jjwitdaheydiddydiddy chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
HAHA Aw! He gots mitten-hands!

They did that on like... some cartoon. I can't remember what it was, now. Damn.

Ya know... though the wall *is* funnier, taping him to the couch would have been more practical. Or a chair. Oh! OH! NO! Tape him to the MATRESS, then either prop him up, or hang him upside-down. Then, if he knocks it over, it'll hurt, and he'll be stuck under a matress! .
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I really like the story that didn't have the orignal ending in it.. I love it actually. Great job!
glitterlavalamp chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
ok, i never cry, but you managed to make me with this one. i love how you wrote the characters, especially matt's fear about seeing mello hurt. and i even liked the darker ending, though the first one made me happier. virtual cookies to you!