Reviews for Stranded
mybookloveaffair chapter 1 . 3/20
Haha Logan is mischievous. Dick is still a pervert though. Lol they all orchestrated the plan to get them stuck?! Did Logan know?
Lady Greenwood chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hot stuff xx
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love this, so much love between the two of them.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved it! :)
Calendar chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ha! So, so hot and funny and I love their banter. Especially the end-naturally Logan would know exactly what was pissing her off and just enjoy the fact that she was out of her mind jealous! That is completely Logan.
where she went chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Super cute.
ema neslaf chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
oh dick... hahahah! that was great! and i loved the ending!

love,

ema
Sarah.Heath chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
i love this story. The passion, anger, and love between them is great
Tearle chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Hi-larious ending.

When they're asleep and Veronica wakes up and Logan "unknowingly" pulls her closer and she just accepts that he's doing it in his sleep, I was excitedly giggling to myself, thinking "he's *such* a faker!" over and over again - the emotion of that moment was fantastic.

Well, really, the emotion of the whole piece was fantastic. Great job.

My favorite line was definitely this one: "The earth is round, gravity keeps you down, and Logan Echolls is sexy." Hellz yes.
Eveo chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wow! I loved it! One of my favorites, hot and sweet. Keep it up!
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I absolutely love this story, it's romantic and sexy. You captured the charactors so well, both of them hide their feelings behind pride and stubbornness because they afraided to be rejected by the other fortunately with a little help from their friends they couldn't help but to face their true feelings. The bit about Dick is absolutely hilarious, it's like an extra cherry on top.
Infame chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I've probably read this fic more then ten times over on LJ so I've decided to finally favorite it and review it here on FF. It is one of the best Veronica Mars fics that I have ever read. I love everything about it, the lenght, the banter and the plot. It's simply Ah-mazing! Thanks for posting!
BrokenAngel1753 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Loved it!
winchesterxgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
that was...hot.

i loved it.

definitely kept my from falling asleep at work.

and i am so logan/veronica that i loved it.

better then a movie? that's just...awesome.
NatTheHippieChild chapter 1 . 2/7/2009