Reviews for Unmasked
RogueKiller chapter 1 . 4/23
That was... SOOO HOOOT! Could you please make a sequel (prequel or sequel?) of it or another chapter about naruto and kakashi. Where for example kashi sensei visited him at night because he can't stop thinking about naruto and well one way or another kidnapped him and love him so much and his love is in the bordeline of being obsessive and possesive. Even the smallest of touch from anyone would make him jeolous. Of course nobody would know about their relationship except for some people. And no the other team member of team 7 does not know. *drooling* love sharing ma idea. Hahaha
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 1 . 4/22
thank you so much.
Funny ending, I like it.
KazaHaru45 chapter 1 . 3/10
Kami-sama! that was sooooooo HOT! like I was kinda thinking that this story needs a sequel or something?! it's just thought, no pressure. . .
Pamela chapter 1 . 1/22
The end was hilarious!
lord chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Awesome the best one yet
osaki-monti chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was good haha. My brain went into lala land after this, and I kept thinking that eventually, kakashi is only gonna want naruto because of the mega awesome sex, then develop feels, then train him and yada yada. And kappy ending with kakanaru -
LongShadyEyes chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Omg I freckling love your story! It was so HOT! Your story's are SO amazingly good XD.
I really hope you write more for this couple! :3
Lady Nature chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I bet Kakashi will get a 'kick' out of Narutos Harem jutsu... oh please! can you do an eploge...(is that how you spell it?...whatever) a follow up story of Kakashi finding out sbout Narutos Harem jutsu! (Kakashi can have his own little Harem!)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Whether ur a boy or girl I love you and this fanfiction
Naque Kare chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
weifunqweiufnqweifunqweifu qwefiuewnfiquenqiwuefnqwe fqiwuefnqwieufnqiweufnqweiufnqwe fqwuefnqweufnqweufnqwe fqweufnqweufnqwuefnqwef qwuefnqwefq weifuqweiufqwef qwoeiufnqweoifuqwe fqioeufnqweiufqwnef qewiufnqweiufnqwef ewoiufqnweiufnqewiofqwef qwefqwe foqiwuefnqefnqwe fqwioefunqweiufnqweifnqwe fqwioefnuqweiuqeofqi wefqoiwuefnqwieuofn
ShadowQueen24 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
No Kakashi you're not going to hell because Minato(Naruto's dad) will fucking castrate you for fucking his son lol story!I lurv you man!
Shantel chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I loved this so much! Its the best one-shot I've ever read!
Abj chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Awesome lemon, u should defiantly make a sequel
Moonpuzzle chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
You are amazing and an inspiration to us all. Damn that was some good introduction to Kakashi sex. Kakashi sex...Kakashi sex...that sounds really good. Too bad you said no sequel. That would have been amazing to see you have Kakashi train Naruto. Oh the thoughts of kinky sex between Kashi and Naru.

I do hope that you change your mind and write a sequel. That would be sexy. Now I'm gonna have my head in the gutter all day. Congratulations. You have my mind stuck in the gutter.

Now it's time to check out more stories
Catch ya later!