Reviews for Unmasked
KazaHaru45 chapter 1 . 3/10
Kami-sama! that was sooooooo HOT! like I was kinda thinking that this story needs a sequel or something?! it's just thought, no pressure. . .
Pamela chapter 1 . 1/22
The end was hilarious!
lord chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Awesome the best one yet
osaki-monti chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was good haha. My brain went into lala land after this, and I kept thinking that eventually, kakashi is only gonna want naruto because of the mega awesome sex, then develop feels, then train him and yada yada. And kappy ending with kakanaru -
LongShadyEyes chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Omg I freckling love your story! It was so HOT! Your story's are SO amazingly good XD.
I really hope you write more for this couple! :3
Lady Nature chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I bet Kakashi will get a 'kick' out of Narutos Harem jutsu... oh please! can you do an eploge...(is that how you spell it?...whatever) a follow up story of Kakashi finding out sbout Narutos Harem jutsu! (Kakashi can have his own little Harem!)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Whether ur a boy or girl I love you and this fanfiction
Naque Kare chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
weifunqweiufnqweifunqweifu qwefiuewnfiquenqiwuefnqwe fqiwuefnqwieufnqiweufnqweiufnqwe fqwuefnqweufnqweufnqwe fqweufnqweufnqwuefnqwef qwuefnqwefq weifuqweiufqwef qwoeiufnqweoifuqwe fqioeufnqweiufqwnef qewiufnqweiufnqwef ewoiufqnweiufnqewiofqwef qwefqwe foqiwuefnqefnqwe fqwioefunqweiufnqweifnqwe fqwioefnuqweiuqeofqi wefqoiwuefnqwieuofn
ShadowQueen24 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
No Kakashi you're not going to hell because Minato(Naruto's dad) will fucking castrate you for fucking his son lol story!I lurv you man!
Shantel chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I loved this so much! Its the best one-shot I've ever read!
Abj chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Awesome lemon, u should defiantly make a sequel
Moonpuzzle chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
You are amazing and an inspiration to us all. Damn that was some good introduction to Kakashi sex. Kakashi sex...Kakashi sex...that sounds really good. Too bad you said no sequel. That would have been amazing to see you have Kakashi train Naruto. Oh the thoughts of kinky sex between Kashi and Naru.

I do hope that you change your mind and write a sequel. That would be sexy. Now I'm gonna have my head in the gutter all day. Congratulations. You have my mind stuck in the gutter.

Now it's time to check out more stories
Catch ya later!
Devilish Rook chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is so hot!
kirara the great chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
i say there should be more
blancoroja chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
this is so damn HOT. I love Kakashi in this. He's so dominant and selfish and gahhh, I don't normally like that stuff, but it's just so great here. And Naruto - can he get any hotter? And there are a lot of funny moments here too, like Kakashi not getting why they were gawking at him and the ending xD perfect combination of smutty goodness and humour! Loved it!