Reviews for Unmasked
Nokume chapter 1 . 3/27
It realy good thanks for writing it
NatsuXlucy lover chapter 1 . 2/6
I'm kind of embarassed to say this, but I actually enjoyed reading that
Supra-Nova chapter 1 . 1/12
that was hot
Flower chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This was so beautiful
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Damn! So very hot! Kakashi is so intense! :D Love how Naruto is so innocent and yet totally perverted and passionate.
Distanctive chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Well this was just amazing, love Naruto though lol not Sasuke, sort of hope that they would fuck but eh whatever, beggars cant be choosers lol
Moon Dog 05 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Awsome
Amazing
Best sex scene ever.

Love it
RogueKiller chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
That was... SOOO HOOOT! Could you please make a sequel (prequel or sequel?) of it or another chapter about naruto and kakashi. Where for example kashi sensei visited him at night because he can't stop thinking about naruto and well one way or another kidnapped him and love him so much and his love is in the bordeline of being obsessive and possesive. Even the smallest of touch from anyone would make him jeolous. Of course nobody would know about their relationship except for some people. And no the other team member of team 7 does not know. *drooling* love sharing ma idea. Hahaha
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
thank you so much.
Funny ending, I like it.
KazaHaru45 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Kami-sama! that was sooooooo HOT! like I was kinda thinking that this story needs a sequel or something?! it's just thought, no pressure. . .
Pamela chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
The end was hilarious!
lord chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Awesome the best one yet
osaki-monti chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was good haha. My brain went into lala land after this, and I kept thinking that eventually, kakashi is only gonna want naruto because of the mega awesome sex, then develop feels, then train him and yada yada. And kappy ending with kakanaru -
LittleGirly chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Omg I freckling love your story! It was so HOT! Your story's are SO amazingly good XD.
I really hope you write more for this couple! :3
Lady Nature chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I bet Kakashi will get a 'kick' out of Narutos Harem jutsu... oh please! can you do an eploge...(is that how you spell it?...whatever) a follow up story of Kakashi finding out sbout Narutos Harem jutsu! (Kakashi can have his own little Harem!)