Reviews for Seven Nights
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Loved the whole thing! The last chapter was especially beautiful. Thank you for writing!
honeydew7 chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
DEFINITELY one of my FAVOURITES! :D

so sad it's over :(

but I'll be reading this again :) and again and again and again
HyperPenguin chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Wow this was amazing. Beautifully written. I can't really describe how much I enjoyed reading this. You really matched their personalities to a T. Great, great job!
fowl68 chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
All of it was absolutely fantastic. Very well-written and you captured their relationship perfectly. Can't wait to hear more from you, when you have time of course.
fowl68 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Loved this chapter. My favorite so far
Sushi Cake2020 chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Holy crap that was so good! I heard about this from a picture on D art and now reading the story... wow... There is no way to explain how inspired I am about this... just plain hoo! Go Sheelos!
Kiana Black chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Aww, that was really cute!

I loved it. Good job! :)
tAll3Shyguy Skull Land chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
This is the second of your stories I have read. I loved it as well. Please write more sheelos stories.

By The way, this is going in my community.
black chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I only discovered this story a day ago-and it really left quite an impression.

Believe me when I say that the good Zelos/Sheena stories on FF, can be counted on one hand.

Yours here surpassed all the previous ones.

Really well done. Good writing, good characterization-and, neat dialogues. One can really see that have improved there immensly (Ive just read your other stories today).

What impressed me the most though-the pacing.

You didnt push for them to simply get together, kiss and live happily ever after. Instead you really focused on their emotions, fears, surroundings..ect.

A really great and deep story.
FenixPhoenix chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
Wow, this was ridiculously good! Truth be told, I wasn't sure what to expect but this was beyond my expectation.

First off, kudos with the description. It made everything play inside my head vividly. Also, thank you for keeping them in characters and yet being able to draw them together progressively. It felt very real, I could even picture it happening in the game.

My fav chapter is probably between four and six. God, they are all lovely!

Good job and thanks for writing this, keep it up!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
That was..beyond awesome. I love this couple so much and this story was so wonderfully done. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hello, I know this was posted forever ago, and I'm late on reveiwing, but this is one of the most amazing Sheelos fics I have read on fanfic. I read the entire thing off my phone, it was that good. I don't know if your still writing on here, but you should be. Thanks for the awesome read, I hope you may write many others!
revolution rae chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
i love it! this is an awesome story, great job!
Riku-Aura777 chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
I am an idiot. I am a major Sheelos lover, and I've always seen this story around, and yet I've never read it before. I'm so stupid!

I just read all seven nights, and I am definitely impressed. I love how you portrayed their relationship. In the beginning, their reactions and behavior to all of the situations just... fit. Even all the incidences that didn't happen, like the moment they shared after the Volt incident or when Zelos saved Sheena from Kuchinawa. Everything was just perfect.

My favorite chapter was, without a doubt, chapter six. I loved the scene with them at the end of it, and how it somewhat picked back up in the following chapter. And even though it didn't end how you pictured, I think it was fitting. Humorous, true to character, and better yet, hopeful.

So, this was an excellent story that I can't believe that I'm only now reading. I can't wait for what you'll write next, maybe in Christmas.
SilverChelle chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Hey sorry I just never got to finish my review. (someone was reading over my shoulder while i was trying to review, and I hate that). I just wanted to say that this is my favorite story so far on Sheelos. It has the perfect transitions and perfect-sized steps from one level to the next. Keep writing!