Reviews for Fragments of Us
Guest chapter 71 . 8/24/2015
You're such a fantastic author. Good job on this fanfic!
PilotDante chapter 71 . 8/10/2015
F'cking brilliant story... with all the sidelines; sirius' drinking, The order, remus and tonks 3 especially remus and tonks with a sirius/oc, one of the best i've found :D
PilotDante chapter 68 . 8/10/2015
Oh, peter, wormtail...
tealoverx chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
I've been reading this story the past two days and I just wanted to say that this story is amazing, I love how you write the characters. You are very talented. :)
DamnBlackHeart chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Awesome story! I spent nearly three days reading this and I couldn't put it down. I like the direction you took with this fanfiction. Not many fics focus on the damage he has experience in being Azkaban. When I think about it, he'll have PTSD because of it. Most stories point it out with a few issues appearing, but then he's suddenly healed with the power of love/relationship. So I do like that you showed his progress to being better and once in a while he'll have nightmares. It hints that he'll never be the same, but he's on the road to recovery. It's even better when you show his character development - from being immature to mature.

I also love the deeper characterization with the canon characters, the relationship/friendship they have is believable and the plot. I love how they go on missions, how cautious they are and trying to figure out the bad guys motives. It was a neat bit of crime/detective solving going on. Oh, and I love the OCs! They were well developed and this story is well written. I'm sad to see that this ended, but overall it's nice that it ended on a high note. I was hoping there was sequel, but if there isn't one in the works that's alright. Thank you for writing this story!
Ryuu-hime chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Omg! I was just reading ur fanfic and I have to say I love it, both the oc and story. I just had to stop reading and comment on how expressive ur writing is that it had me bawling my eyes out at katie's and harry's encounter. I was really moved by ur words and wanted to compliment u.
Haha well now that's done, on to reading the rest. :)
seibelle chapter 71 . 7/4/2013
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.
Cadentia chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I'm in love with this fanfic, but also discouraged to post my own because it has most of the elements my OC&Sirius have in this first chapter, but exactly what I was looking for when i searched the Harry Potter Fanfiction database! (I'll keep reading this to satiate my lack of full chapters and comprehensiveness my own fanfic has!)
Expectance chapter 71 . 8/4/2012
I have to commend you on this story, I LOVED IT. and I am so glad Sirius got his name cleared. Kate is a great character and I love her and Sirius together. Well done!
Emmett's One True Love chapter 71 . 3/29/2012
TheThirteenthRuby chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
Okay, I plan on reviewing once I finish the story but I just had to say that I laugh very loudly when I read about the gift certificate and Arthur being very interested in how it worked. hahahahahaha
Arrowsbane chapter 71 . 5/28/2011
Whoo! I'm so happy. But now you absolutely MUST finisht the Prequel and write a Sequel as well... *does happy dance, before trotting off to plan a fanfiction about the Marauders, and Sirius's twin sister.* Hehe!
truth-behind-your-lies chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Read this story from start to finish over two days and absolutely adored it!
Streets of Where I'm From chapter 71 . 12/8/2010
Thank you for this wonderful story! I was expecting just a 'love story' and got this amazing plot in the bargain ;)
Prongsie101 chapter 71 . 12/6/2010