Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
Charxelle chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Aww!That is so cute! I love this! And throwing Mary off a mountain was fine...but predictable i have to say -_- But its ok, I've seen a lot of HM characters fall off a cliff and stuff

Make more!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Dude, you threw Mary off a mountain. *pause* Well, I threw her off a balcony once, so we're even. XD

Once again, I envy your flowing style and your easiness with's just...lovely. And cute. And probably some of the best Gray x Mary fluff I've set foot on in a long time.

Sorry about the late review, but I do love this, and to stop myself from squealing like an idiot, I'll end it here with this: I freakin' love it. And if you stop writing, I'll kick you. Hard. XD

Keep it up.
HmGirly chapter 2 . 7/14/2008

As Scarlet said, Mary without Claire is... strange. But I like it better. She's just... Mary, without all the jealousy and whatever else.

I'm being pulled off the computer, but I loved it. Continue!
nevermore199 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
This is a really good story so far. _ Can't wait for more!
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I must have said this so many times on various reviews, but the depth of your writing is just staggering. And not to mention your descriptions, which are amazing. You use just the right amount, without making it seem overdone.

And not forgetting that this is Grary, my ultimate favourite pairing! :) I couldn't ask for more in a HM fanfic!

I should probably go now, or else I'll babble on for ever! XD I can't wait for the next update.
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow. I really look forward to what's next. Keep going, it's writers like you that make me realize how much more I need to work on my own stuff.
Kuruk chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
GAH! (hugs Eko)

You have no idea how much I love this! You portray Mary so well, so perfectly. Gray too. Their conversations are so real to me that I can just imagine them there. So in-character. Your descriptions are so perfect, so breathtakingly precise that I feel like not a second is overlooked, that you capture everything Mary does or says or feels or sees, and it's so awesome that I find myself taking notes on them.

I love this story, Eko. !

Favorited. I can't wait too see you continue this, and I can't thank you enough for not only writing a Grary fic, but dedicating it to Scarlet and I. :D (hugs again)

See you on ESK!

The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I want to hug you. So badly. It's too unfair that there has to be a whole computer screen blocking me from doing that.

One thing I adored about this was-kind of weird, yeah-the fact that there was no Claire. You're just showing us Mary, with no jealousy, no meek I'm-never-going-be-as-pretty-as-Claire mentality, and I love seeing the librarian in her pure, perfect form.

The relationship is also moving believably well, and I adore their conversations. It feels so real, like I'm stepping into a cut-scene of the game (in which Mary DOES go out on Mondays, haha. You were right.)

Anyway, I think I'm in love with this, and I'm honored beyond belief that you wrote some Gray/Mary fluffiness for Kuruk and I. It's like Christmas in July! With beautifully written fanfics popping into my e-mail alerts!

(...Oh my God, this is a long review. I need to shut up now. Normally you're the one saying that, haha. But it's that good. Seriously.)