Reviews for Hell, aka French Class
angelsandroses chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
You haven't updated in forever. :( I don't know if you still read these reviews, but PLEASE update soon? I love this story and want to see how Rose and Emmett work it out. :P Much love x
sexymythical creature chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
g8 story but y is bella not included in this fic?
1writernomore1 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
I am taking a short break from writing to catch up on my favorited stories. Sorry it's taken so long...

Okay, the dance was hilarious, and Demetri deserved getting doused with punch. I hope Emmett and Rosalie realize how much they like each other. They are too sweet.

I hopefully can read a few more chapters today.
omzy94 chapter 16 . 2/19/2010
omg!

this story is fabulous. Royce is amazing, he's such a perfect cousin. Rosalie is annoying me because she has TOO much pride. she needs to get over herself and get back to Emmett. Can't wait for more...:)
1writernomore1 chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
Oh, Emmett. When will you ever learn to just ask Rosalie to the darn dance? Then we wouldn't have to participate in all these shananigans.

So much happening. It'll be interesting to see what happens at the dance.

That was such a fun chapter.
1writernomore1 chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Oh, I hope that Emmett ends up taking Rose to the dance. I really want to see how their "relationship" progresses. I am sure there will be some bumps in the road. I think it funny how Jasper likes Alice and gets all clumsy around her.

Poor Emmett and French...he just doesn't stand a chance!

Thanks for your story, bb!
1writernomore1 chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
I like how Emmett is being really honest with her here and keeps reassuring her of how beautiful she is sensing her insecurities of having stitches.

Will have to catch up soon to see who the surprise guest is!
1writernomore1 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Since I am late reading, I am sure Lauren has already been arrested and is in jail for attempted, pre-meditated murder!

I'm anxious to see what Emmett is going to do with his feelings about Rose. It should be different now that she almsot died.

Good job, lovie!
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 16 . 1/10/2010
omg, another long chapter.

Oh, I realised I didn't read and review this either.

Why did I miss both a chapter of each?

haah nice chest, good adjective there.

Who was the spectator that saw them kiss?

Oh, Chatte!

EMMETT JUST GOOGLE WHAT IT MEANS!

I google a lot of things.

WOW THATS A PRETTY SAVAGE DREAM THERE ROSE... throwing a knife at them. WOW.

Oh lol, you mentioned Canberra Australia. If ypu did post this on Christmas Eve then i would have been in Canberra at that time.

HA COINCIDENCE!

Oh nice making Royce her cousin.

I've caught up now!

HEHE,now you catch up! :):)
1writernomore1 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
This is such an intelligently written high school story. Now that Lauren better go to jail for attempted murderand and be locked up for good. Yay for Emmett and his being there for Rose.

Things between them are getting interesting!
1writernomore1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Your story is so fun, and I am enjoying it. Next to Jacob, Emmett is my favorite (I think I like the big, hunky guys).

I love the supermodel comment and I so agree with Emmett on high heels being like walking on chopsticks. I am a Sketcher kind of gal.

Your Emmett is so funny. He is NOT going to fall in love...yeah right!

I'll get to reading some more today, hopefully. Is California as cold as it is here in Texas right now?
ArmyBratBandNerd chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
It is nice to see you back in action again! This is a very nice and thought out story that follows a logical order! I have taken much Pleasure with reading your work and i hope you will continue with your stories!

ArmyBratBandNerd
me chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
Please please please please please please please please please continue SOON! !
dennycullenlutz chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
hahahahahaha how sweet of edward! and I now know why Bella isnt anywhere near hahahahahaha

love Jasper game! aw
dennycullenlutz chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
damn that is Royce for sure! arg!