Reviews for Emotions
Tali Kuti chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
omg where is the rest? you can't do this to us! This is so good! I always wanted to write a version that focused only on emotions, and I'm so happy that someone else has already done it. It's almost exactly what I had in mind! I cant wait to see what direction you'll take. PLEEEASE COME BACK
Charisasori chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
I hope that you haven't abandoned this. The way you're writing her as her memories (is that what they are?) come back to her is really interesting. It's an interesting and new concept and is something that has had me bouncing in my seat to read about. I can't wait to see how she's going to handle her other more violent memories. It's such a cool idea.

Please update again soon!

Charis
Vangran chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT!

_
sundanze chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
not bad writing at all, but extremely unbelievable. Revan 35 years old? and the feelings carth and Eve are feeling on each other are way to forced
Miss Tel chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
I really like this story so far. It was a pleasant surprise to find it. I like how you take dialog from the game and give a different meaning to them. Like when Eve and Carth meet outside the Ebon Hawk after she's seen the vision of Revan and Malak. The words are the same, but the meaning totally changes because of the events you added. It's a great touch to the overall story and you did it very well. Great job.

I can't wait to read more.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
awesome!

keep it up

love how canderous is jealous and his reaction

love how carth doesn't appear to remember kissing her

update soon!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
O_o

Very interesting

looking foward to more!
DestinyOfAshes chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
This is really good! Well done! I absolutely love your characterization of Eve/Revan, she seems very personified and complicated, sort of like a normal person dropped into exceptional circumstances, it's great! I’m really looking forward to seeing how you will write her finding out about being Revan.

I thought that you wrote Carth a little too childish in their argument in chapter 3, I know Carth tends to be suspicious but I don’t know, it just seemed you went a little too far considering he’s someone who’s been through two wars and lost a family. I just wouldn’t expect such a person to be that, I don’t know, whiney? I certainly don’t hold it against you though, I realize it was probably a very difficult section to write.

Still, as I said I have really enjoyed reading so far and I certainly am looking forward to reading more, keep it up!

Cheers.
FireStallion chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Yay an update! And a good one at that! Keep up the good writing. I really like this story.
Schmooh chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
I like what you've written so far, interesting background story. Looking forward to reading more.
FireStallion chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Good story. I don't read vey many KoTOR stories, but I actually like this one alot. Keep writing.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Very interesting start. I really liked your backstory. I hope to see more.