Reviews for A Forced Situation
kittybug85 chapter 9 . 7/12
good story
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 9 . 6/20
Take that, Snape you miserable old sod! That's what you get when you mess with a Potter!
*LMAO* I really wish he lost his pecker and when he screwed Dumbles that he was bonded to him. That would another fuck you, but I love it regardless! Awesome story.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 9 . 4/2
Great story
NoxauraCille chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
Serves him right.

~Nox
AlexiCyn chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
I've no sympathy for the miserable sod. I hope the would be rapist drowns on his tears and takes Fumbles with him.

A most excellent fic. Thank you for creating it, and sharing it! :)
AlexiCyn chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
I hope they let Rita write a scathing story of how Fudge, the Ministry and all the corruption drove their Saviour out of the country for good. I'm sure the voters would LOVE to know THAT.
AlexiCyn chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
AAARRRGGHHHHH! **splat** Hey! Hey! Hey, GOODBYE!
AlexiCyn chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
I hope that miserable rapists loses his pecker. :P
phoebuscat chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
But... you had Snape arrested without anybody vouching for him! Did your forget your own plot within only one page?
desireejones99 chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
Excellent entertainment.
andjelija.nenic chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
Update more chapters about this story,because it's the best,extra and the great story that I was reading and that I am starting to love and like to read this story,so can you please write and update more chapters about it,thanks so much.£££%%%$$$&&&&
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
I liked this story, however I would have liked if you actually spent time on what happened over the two years they were in Potter Castle, also if it was more descriptive. Otherwise I really enjoyed this story
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
How the hell did Albus retain his Headmaster office and why is Severus free and still teaching? Something is so very wrong with Britain...and I noticed that they still haven't learned their lesson of trying to control children.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
Really if Albus Dumbledore couldn't corrall Harry what did Fudge that that he could do it. Hope he doesn't want to stay as minister because as soon as it gets out that he tried to force a married BWL into a second marriage or he was going to have everything he owned stolen from him probably won't go over well. I can just imagine the headlines now BWL leaves Britain under threat of theft of everything he owned because he wouldn't become an Auror and tried to force a second illegal marriage on him...wouldn't Rita have a heyday with that. I wish there had been one more chapter with the aftermath of that ceremony complete with
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
I knew they shouldn't have come back.