Reviews for Emotional Intelligence
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
jesus what do i say
i mean
i enjoy this, it's pretty freakin' realistic and you don't use any flowery crap and i just really like this a lot thank you for writing yamamato and gokudera like human beings (this was published in '08? i didn't know good fics existed in '08 damn)
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 5/3/2011

The relationships in this are so perfect. I love the beginning bit between Yamamoto Jr. and Sr. and the rest of it's just ajsdfjaslf mind boggling. XD
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
... XD /has nothing to say/
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I like! Your sense of humour makes for quite the entertaining read Fantastic ending sentence btw lol.
StringBeanJean chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I adored this. Gokudera's so characteristically ... bitchy, Yamamoto so dumb(?) and his dad as random as ever. Cheers!
anon azure chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was awesom

I lost a few brain cells

at when Yamamoto thought

it was going to be the talk about

"The birds and the bess"

hahaha classic reaction!
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I seriously love your writing, it's beautiful and at the same time so damn hot!
Blah chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is extremely cute. Haha. I like the way you write.
Lampazo chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Esteemed Quillslinger!

Actually, I should leave three different reviews for your three fanfics, but I’m going to speak of all three simultaneously and therefore attach it to Emotional Intelligence, the one I loved the most(and the one that sadly get the least amount of reviews, so there’s a little balance setting too.)

Thank you.

I never was fond of yaoi pairings before, in any fandom. Recently had explored Reborn! and developed kind of sympathy for YamaGoku, but was afraid to read fanfics – walking on thin ice, that is. Was curious, opened ff after long doubts.

Checked the filters, started from the last page.

Nope, not it. My nose kept wrinkling. I’ve skipped “The Keeper” at first – got scared by M rating, even if summary and impressive amount of words were promising.

Next was “Emotional Intellegence”. The summary and title were screaming “my author has brain! and can use it!”, so I decided to give it a try.

And it clicked.

You got marvelous style, you know? Bet you do. And original plots. And rare ability to describe everything so naturally that a reader can’t help but accept it – not cliché lines, but genuine, sometimes raw and vague, but nevertheless fitting words.

You don’t make it cheesy. Not at the least.

I can’t help but applaud.

After reading “EI” I’ve gathered all courage and went back to “The Keeper” – surely the story written by you couldn’t be mushy and wouldn’t make me gag?

It wasn’t.

It was brilliant.

Like it should be. Like their story should be told.

All those M-rated stuff – no, no, I’m quite fond of smut in general, just thought I won’t be ready to consume boy-boy action – is so greatly, so smoothly written it leaves you in awe.

Have readen it and, after a couple of admiring curses, proceeded to your profile, in purposeful search for other fics.

Ah, spotted! “Plus one”

It has another mood, but is still so good I actually want to scream of envy.

You’ve let me accept that good yaoi fanfiction, not brainless, shitty, full of dull “he looked at half-italian boy and his breath stopped”, exists.

Definitely put all three into Favorites List.

Thank you once more.

I admire your writing skills.

I would like each story a more detailed analysis and review, but sadly don’t have time right now.

Going to look for more at your LJ.

Completely contented reader,

Ksu~ chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aww, wow. I really, really enjoyed it. I just love it when I can find someone who characterizes them so well, and you really handled it brilliantly.

My only critique-and, who knows, I might just not have been paying enough attention. Gokudera and Yamamoto's relationship is so horribly distracting to me afterall haha-is that I really didn't get what was going on with the baseball thing. I mean, I did and I didn't. I wasn't sure what was going on when. I figure some of it was flashbacks, but I couldn't quite figure out exactly what, and I couldn't quite figure out when the bulk of it was taking place. What is it Gokudera isn't forgiving him for?

I'm sure I'm just missing something important. Sorry for apparently skimming over whatever it was ;;

I really really enjoyed the fic, though. Great work. Fantastic.
rikoshima chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
oh god.

did i love this?

yes i loved this.

an inordinate amount.

this was just perfect, thank you so much for writing it.
kkid chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Okay, so the two KHR stories you've written are so far the best fics I've ever read. Also, your characterization is prefect.

Please, write more of these two
sono spiacente chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wait, this is genius. I'm in love with your Reborn! fic, there should be more of it. :D Very well done.
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
X3 And cute sequel to go with! I like seeing this relationship from Yamamoto's side, too. (Why are you so awesome, Yamamoto?) Also, I'm not a sports fan, but I have to admit the New Englander in me squeed when the Red Sox were mentioned. :D Great job, once again. These two fics stand well enough on their own, but I hope to see more Reborn fic from you soon. You write these characters so well!

(Also, poor Tsuna.)
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Fluff is so unlike you. Your writing is usually elegant with a teaspoon of sexuality and a dash of resonance. This was a little different: light-heartedness blended with your usual pretty words. But it was lovely all the same. You're branching out a little more, and that's good. D