Reviews for After the Battle
SandmanSmith chapter 1 . 5/22
The last bit. The Dialogue at the end about the book is some of best Hermione and Ron characterization I've ever read. I may have added a bit in the shower scene about how he used to kiss Lavender's neck and how that neck had been...Curse word..We were supposed to protect these people! What's the point if so many of our mates...Fred... Then I'd have him throw up and punch a wall in the shower and begin to cry.. And Greyback had wanted to hurt Hermione, but he had killed Greyback and Neville had driven the sword...And then I'd have him throw up again...and begin to cry in earnest. But that's just me. Otherwise I enjoyed this immensely...You have a superb grasp of character and dialogue.
lilypotters chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was beautiful and very well-written! I loved the part with George and the ending was very funny! :)
sofaki502 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
brilliant! it left a smile on my face :)
xBlownxAwayx chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
i love it.
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Lol that was awesome and the ending was so cute! Great job!
reading780 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I absolutely love how you wrote the convo between Ron and George. Georges advice is amazing!
Cayology chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Nice, perfect ending.
BeccaG94 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Love it! Hermione knew about Rons book. Makes me laugh :)
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
you totally got me at the ending! It is absolutly stunning.
Lilamedusa chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
How can someone NOT love Rona and Hermione together!

They're just too lovely!

This was sweet, thanks for writing it. )
beardie04 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
oh, i loved it, and what an absolutely perfect ending.

Well done for writing such a tender heartwarming story.
misskrystleweasley chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Absolutely perfect! I loved this story!
asta123pasta chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
The end was perfect! :-)
Justfreezethemoment20 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
really good story i love it
SacreJambons chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
lmao, loved the ending, and you almost made me cry with all the talk about Fred. (he was like my favorite character!GR JKR!) but yah, great story.