Reviews for Forbidden Love
katherineallison123 chapter 25 . 7/13
hey gurl 3
I kinda found this fanfic yesterday cuz me and my bf has made a rewatch of Wizards Of Waverly Place and just begin to ship Jalex so much 3 Therefore I was thinking of asking you if I could possibly got a premission of translating this fanfic on wattpad - in Polish. I would obviously give the link to the original story in the descripcion, and give you the full credit, only if you'll agree.
Best regards 3
Great chapter 1 . 7/4
Great
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
This whole story was very well-developed and I can tell you put a lot of dedication into writing it! The relationship is so sweet. Good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Omg! They kiss each other as a sister and brother
jalexshipper15 chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
I'm angry that Alex and Justin lost their powers, and Max becomes the Family Wizard, but the twist was good; Justin's intelligence is so admirable. I enjoyed reading this. :)
jalexshipper15 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Justin's OOC because he rushed into it too fast, but I liked this first chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
No way chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Okay totes inappropriate their brother and sister for dying out loud not to be mean but it's not normal
Jiggy chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
What is the sequels name?
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 24 . 4/15/2012
interesting story
Luvable101 chapter 25 . 1/5/2012
Great story!
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hot! And so so naughty. I can see Alex totally jumping on board right away. I’m having a harder time imagining Justing going from curious to eager in less than 24 hours, if only because he tends to over think everything. But I’m excited to see where it goes from here, so I’m sure I’ll find out!