Reviews for Syzygy
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
You would have to drag me kicking, screaming and/or unconcious to get me in a lingerie store. Alice loves it though, and she didn't exactly have a great life as a human so she does deserve to have lots of fun now. That was an interesting vision Bella had about Jacob and the werewolves. Jacob is a sweeheart. The problem is he's only 16 and fairly immature in many ways. He doesn't have the life experience to do or see things differently than he does.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Alice is and always has been way too hyper for me. I'm with Bella, the less parties the better. I had to have two before my wedding. And shopping isn't a sport, it's torture.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Like the second chapter also. Your characters feel and act real.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Found it on Twilight Fanfiction Archives. It's the only Twilight site I have looked at. I am definitely going to read the next chapter. No chapter is ever too long for me. No chapter has to have a mysterious ending or as some authors say 'cliffies'. I hate those. My personal opinion is they're ridiculous. They're one of the reasons that 99% of the time I only read completed stories. I'm not a big fan of author's notes and seldom read them. I'm also not a big fan of angst, whether it be romance or villain. Doesn't have to be fluffy, but overdone drama and angst are definitely turn-offs. I'm also much older than the average reader which probably leads to my idiosyncrasies. I liked your first chapter and am looking forward to reading the second.
Rissa chapter 14 . 7/10/2009
good story! although, i did skip over the sex scenes as much as i could (innocent minded here :P) i thought it was really cute :D
Laura Lee chapter 13 . 6/16/2009
I really enjoyed the story...plot line was good; you varied the background some from the original story, but that's not always a bad thing! I do have one thing to share with you, though. "Me" is NOT a bad word...one of the last lines of this chapter states, "No, I would prefer for myself to quit being so...ridiculous." The word is "me", not "myself". Myself is a reflexive pronoun - means action has to be done to "myself"...i.e. - I HIT myself...I FORGAVE myself...action is done to the subject. Anything that follows a preposition (to, for, under, at, around, etc.) has to be "me". Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine. Many of the writers on this fanfiction site have the same grammatical errors over and over. This one seems to be the most common. Maybe if you run grammar check on it before you submit? Other than that, I'd love to read anything else you've done. Your story flows nicely.
Heala chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
sometimes the reason the hits go down is because people have to go through and reread something. I like it so far it has a lot of introspection that brings more depth to the characters
kooshie chapter 14 . 8/24/2008
Just found this fic and read all 13 chapters in the last few hours. Wow I must say you've written a very beautiful story. You had me o-ing and aah-ing all through the chapters. It was very very beautiful and I don't think I can say this enough.

It's awesome that you've started writing a novel of your own and let me know when it gets published. You've already got a fan in me! And I'm pretty sure I'd love whatever you write.
twilighterpated chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
testing one two three
Niveous Lilt chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
The funny thing is you used a line from breaking dawn without even trying..."how could someone so small be so hugely annoying"
piccolabimba chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
I loved this story! Thanks for including an outline/epilouge. I look forward to whatever you're writing in the future. Enjoy BD!
wallywest chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
Aww

T_T

UPDATE SOON!
Swangal chapter 13 . 7/31/2008
This isn't the end is it! This story is so good! If it is the end write lots of other good stuff so I can read it.

Seriously...Awesome!
LiqueArdena chapter 13 . 7/31/2008
This is SO cute. I'm not sure I've ever said that about a fanfiction before, but it really was. I liked the green eyes thing. Can't think of a possible physical reason for this, but yeah, it was cool.

I really, really liked how cute they both were after their night together. Edward without all his mopey, "I'm the most awful demon ever" bit was very, very cute.
Angeliss chapter 13 . 7/31/2008
You know, I usually skip the lemons. They tend to be crude and unrealistic. Of course, I skip them because I usually feel like I'm being voyeuristic by reading them- watching Bella and Edward in a time they should be given privacy.

That so didn't happen this time. Partly because it was a "classy" lemon, and partly because I keep forgetting that I'm here while I read. Kudos to you for making it so hard to separate myself from your work.

I loved seeing the quotes of the day worked in. And Carlisle's rehearsal vows... You capture a wide range of emotions in this story.

The last line of this chapter hit me really hard. Such a sad, but true revelation.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »