Reviews for Syzygy
LiqueArdena chapter 13 . 7/31/2008
This is SO cute. I'm not sure I've ever said that about a fanfiction before, but it really was. I liked the green eyes thing. Can't think of a possible physical reason for this, but yeah, it was cool.

I really, really liked how cute they both were after their night together. Edward without all his mopey, "I'm the most awful demon ever" bit was very, very cute.
Angeliss chapter 13 . 7/31/2008
You know, I usually skip the lemons. They tend to be crude and unrealistic. Of course, I skip them because I usually feel like I'm being voyeuristic by reading them- watching Bella and Edward in a time they should be given privacy.

That so didn't happen this time. Partly because it was a "classy" lemon, and partly because I keep forgetting that I'm here while I read. Kudos to you for making it so hard to separate myself from your work.

I loved seeing the quotes of the day worked in. And Carlisle's rehearsal vows... You capture a wide range of emotions in this story.

The last line of this chapter hit me really hard. Such a sad, but true revelation.
ratgirl chapter 13 . 7/31/2008
beautiful
buggage chapter 13 . 7/31/2008
aw that was so sweet. and not at all smutty like a lot of them get. just the right amount of steam. lovin it. patiently waiting for more.
Im Bettin On Alice chapter 13 . 7/31/2008
Umm...wow! That was good! But kinda disturbing...But hey, you warned us. Please update soon, that is if the story isnt done, and it doesnt say completed so I would assume it isnt! Lol!
Maye Faire chapter 13 . 7/31/2008
Thanks for a great story!

Maye Faire chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Ah, too short! Good, though.
Maye Faire chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Great wedding scene! Loved it! Keep on writing,

Maye Faire chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
Great chapter! I'm so glad E and B worked through their problems! 'And we can have sex.' I LOVE that line! Only Bella, haha. Good job; keep on writing!

piccolabimba chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
Very nice;y written. Thanks for putting that bit about Renee in.
piccolabimba chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
*sniff* so sweet! I like how you incorporated the quotes from breaking dawn into this chapter
wallywest chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Aww w

UPDATE SOON!
piccolabimba chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
You do a wonderful job of humanizing (you know what I mean) the characters. It's real that there would be misunderstandings and hurt feelings. Good job!
ratgirl chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
I am really enjoying this, good plot and good writing! looking forward to seeing more
buggage chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
hm the tension builds. Edward needs to be open with her, or her mistrust will grow
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »