Reviews for Syzygy
Maye Faire chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
Too short! Ah, now only TWO more days till Breaking Dawn! You have to hurry and post before Friday! Keep on writing!

Swangal chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Aww too short...but quite good I am enjoying this story a ton.
Swangal chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
This is a good story write the next chapter soon! :)(Bit of a cliff hanger!)
culdrencakeaddiction chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
that was tense
Angeliss chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
I am in awe. Lomesir was right- this reads like a Stephenie Meyer novel. Not only because of the amazing writing, either, but because I can't predict where you're going. Which is very rare.

Bella's hesitation, both with the prospect of money and Sam was very well done. So sad... I don't want her to be afraid. But that was before she chose a side. No longer is Bella Switzerland.

The undertone of allegiances changing... That scares me a little. Everything we knew is about to change... Charlie, Bella... Will it stop with them? Or will it continue through the pack as well?

Sorry, the theory-making part of my brain is working overtime.
LiqueArdena chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
I'm loving this story. I feels just right. Wedding preparations with Alice would definitely go like this.

You also did amazingly with Bella's characterization. I've never been very good at getting Bella right because of how insecure she is. I always want her to be less insecure, but this is amazingly well done. Now if only she'd learn to be more confident. :)
piccolabimba chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
How wild!
Maye Faire chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
What a great chapter! I was kinda sad that Bella was afraid of Sam, though. I like Sam. And I hope that Bella finds something good for Edward! Keep on writing!

piccolabimba chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Wow! That was great! Its obvious that you have researched for this story-thanks so much! my vote is that you continue, please :)
culdrencakeaddiction chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
ome that is a good ring i can just emagen it ok can't wait till it is finisht
Maye Faire chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR! PLEASE update quickly!

RoryAceHayden147 chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
Cute ring!

Update asap!

Au revoir!
ratgirl chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
wonderful! I am looking forward to more soon
piccolabimba chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
So far so good! Can't wait to keep reading!
LiqueArdena chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Lol. I love the credit card bit at the end. Also, I liked the way that you did the lingerie shopping so that Edward wouldn't be able to see what Bella was going to wear.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »