Reviews for Thanks for the Memo
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 1/1
I freaking loved it! :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Aaaaawwww...!

DAMN! That's was Cute! Too damn cute!

Adorable desu! XDD

Love it!

Great job, Joey! I knew Seto will loved it! Even Mokuba liked it too!
1rosiestar1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Aww! These were all soo cute! (the notes) I wonder who wrote them all though... (probably Anzu) Joey is sooo lovesick and so is Seto! I love how you write Mokuba!
sweetiesugar chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
nawww 3 I love stories with love letters in them they're the most adorable
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
So cute and funny! Joey and his love letters! Goodness! Wish that was real and people of today did that! Xd
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Adorable!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Joey is going to make Seto more fudge isn't he? I loved this!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
i enjoyed your quotes
S.A.M.Thedragongirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Have I reviewed this already? Well, even is I have, I don't care, I'll say what I want.

I. Love. This. Story.

It's yoru sweetest one yet, and everyone is pretty much in character!

I think I adore this mostly because Seto isn't as pervy as you paint him in most of yoru fanfics.

Sure, everyone loves it when Seto has a dirty mind, and Joey gets flustered.

But some people, like me, like it when the sexual part is toned down, if not there at all in order to make way for the relationship or the beginning there of.

So, in a nut shell, I think this is your best, with "Vunerable Other" Running a VERY close second place.

I adore yoru way of writing, and though your tendency to push Seto's perviness too much at times can make the realtionship seem less, well, like a real relationship, I still enjoy reading your work. Espically when you come up with these wonderful gems of fluffy sweetness like this one shot.

Hoping I haven't offended you with this critique, Sam

#.#
aonalion chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aww, that was so sweet. I really like the idea of Joey sending fan mail like that to Seto :)
Tara chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
OMG I loved it! You're a writer and I just love you!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
loved it.
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!1

That was adorableeee
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
okay you just totally triggered the hopeless romantic within me, i hope your happy now! but seriously, those quotes are so cute!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »