Reviews for Paternity
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
That was very sweet! I wonder what inspired that for you to write actually. I think it is a realistic experience a lot of people go through. Not just a scare of having one, I think just the desire to have one but not at the current moment.
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was nice...I think Dick would make am excellent father too. I want him to have s girl soon so Damian could fall in love with her and such. xD
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
VERY Good i fugured he might be the dad theyway you decrived thebaby But Might be a comvion Hiair/ee concversation . loved THe conversation with Roy
batfan7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I bet Dick would have made a great father, but I'd admit to being glad he wasn't this particular kid's dad. Now that his mind has been eased, perhaps he could use this oppertunity to tease his own father... I can just picutre Dick going on and on about the joys of superhero-parenting to Bruce (in ever more outragous situations), just to be anoying ;-)
xXWinterSonataXx chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This one, I have to admit, was a really intriguing one. I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted Dick to be the father but then in the end, I felt relieved as well, so I guess I wanted him not to be the dad :] Haha, I really liked this one, it was written veryx100 well :)
Agena K chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Simon Dear,

This is the sweetest story! I mean, Dick could be panicking(sp?)about having a child and in walks Roy and the two of them just start drinking beer and having a Q&A session? Awesome! Also great is the ewasy Roy picks Dick off of the floor after he finds out the child is not his and shows Dick how great he is going to be at fatherhood.

Jude (Agena K)