Reviews for Say Your Goodbyes
guest chapter 1 . 2/4
Why oh why I read this good but hurt fanfic
write-notright chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I'll just pretend this has a happy ending whilst i drown in the river that has suddenly appeared in my house.
thymespirit01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I'm a few years behind on this review (wow, 7 years behind, time passes by so fast) but I just wanted to tell you that I loved this fanfiction. I'm a sucker for angsty romantic mush, and this one is definitely one of my favorites. Your characterization of Rukia and Ichigo was perfect - from the part about Rukia showering at 4 in the morning and Ichigo grumbling about it to the end where Ichigo takes her into his arms. Especially in the more light-hearted parts, (I don't know if you meant to do this but) you can really see how Rukia taken his life by a storm (oh my, am I saying this right?). She comes in uninvited and does the strangest things but it still works with them.

I could go on and on about it, but I gotta say, my favorite part ever was when Ichigo told her he loved her. The parts building up to it (Rukia saying she didn't love him, Ichigo slacking his grip before holding her even tighter) was so perfect. The emotions were so raw and open and described/paced so well I teared up. I don't know, it's just something about the timing of his confession and the tragedy behind it, but it's my favorite confession I've read on . She loves him but if she admits it she's admitting she has to leave; he loves her but even if he tells her not she'll have to leave. My heart, man.

Great job. I really enjoyed your story. I hope you're still writing 7 years later because you definitely have talent.
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh my... T.T
I'm controlling my tears right now while typing this review.. This is Sad, Beautiful and Tragic.. It was really.. UWAAAAA! Now i can't stop crying in the inside! On the outside im impassive -.-
Thanks for creating this romantic-tragic story.. Like i said it was Sad, but Beautiful, but Tragic.. :'D
Strangershadow chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh God. You made me cry and laugh and this was beautiful and so very well-written .

"...and she could not believe she was sobbing this hard in front of the guy who she had spent eighteen months trying to convince she was just as tough as."

This line...Oh man, this line just sums up about everything I feel about Rukia and Ichigo's relationship and so much more- and I couldn't put it in any better way myself. This fic is amazing, and heart-wrenchingly good. It hit all the right spots to bring out all those Ichiruki feels

Excuse my rambling :P Great writing :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aw, this is really sad! ):
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I really love this story.
In an ironic way, sad endings are somewhat better. (Ican'twriteadecenthappyendingdon'ttellmyenglishteacher.)
They should murder each other and die together. Hee Hee
RukiaDeathberry chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
"Three words that sewed up her cracking world before shattering it all over again. Three words that healed her wounds just to slice them open. Three words that warmed her too-hopeful heart before tearing it right out of her rib cage. She couldn't figure out which side to take, she couldn't figure out if she should be in bliss or pain, she just couldn't."

The best lines from the story :)
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I loved this. So believable, so in-characters. :)
solsbane chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I loved this - it was realistic and at the same time, SO in character. I LOVED it.

I almost wish I could have a happy ending to it but it wouldn't be the same.

Thanks for writing it.
huan05 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Beautifully written and whatever I wanted to say were already said by others who commented so I just write my most random comment which probably no one will ever said...

I LOL-ED AT THE CARTOON NETWORK THING! HAHAHA
Serein Q chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
...I have no words.

I mean, agh, this story is just so amazing and tragic and beautifully written and I can't really get a coherent thought together because I'm trying so hard not to cry.

In short: I absolutely loved it and you're seriously an amazing writer! ;) Please keep writing, I'd love to read more of your stuff.
ALucky13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
God that was so beautiful. I was so touched I almost cried. I usually think tragic romance stories are too melodramatic, but I think you really captured the essence of their emotions and the situation. And your writing... was fantastic. Okay sorry for overloading on the compliments. But seriously, one of the best Bleach oneshots I have ever read. Keep writing, you're clearly very talented. :)
Timeofknight chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Holy crap, thank you SO much for writing this. It was truly wonderful. You really got th feelings through, and the situation is so realistic in that which there WAS no happy ending. Just, wow. Amazing.

Oh and I love the way you wrote his confession without actually writing it.

Can't wait to read more!
Lain Lang chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
that was a little sad, but still cute! ]
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »