Reviews for Three Worlds, Two Evils, One Destiny
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 12/31/2012

Maybe you should have Zabuza and Haku appear as well. I mean if you can make Kimimaro alive, you should be able to make those two alive. As for Zabuza not having his sword, Naruto could of got it when on his training trip with Jiraiya thus can give it to Zabuza.
Fierce Dities Link chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
You should of had Naruto appear in the "Temple of Martle" on Verius' alter, that would of been clever. You should of also had him keep his summoning ability a secrate until after he found out that it was a lost art, that would of been nice too, but all in all, not bad.
Fierce Dities Link chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
pensuka chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
man sheena lost agian by naruto
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Please yell me this wonderfully delicious fic has not been abandoned.
dragonshaun9 chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
different...i can easily say that much. and a naruto/sheena pairing sounds utterly fascinating. i wonder how much pain zelos will feel when he hits on sheena at the wrong time?
Ndasuunye chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
This is really 16 pages? Doesn't read like it. Anyway, its alright to say the least. Was expecting more but whatever. Will be looking out for the next chapter.
Ndasuunye chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
well that megabytes. I was so hoping for them to go to Asgard first. At least that's what I did before palmacosta (though it cost me seeing the imposter skits in the various areas *sob sob*). Anyway, I know she's a kunoichi and all (a busty one at that), but I'm pretty damn sure Tethe' alla doesn't have those type of ninjutsu. Kawamari sure, maybe even kage bushin. But Gokyouku (that's how you spell Giant Fire ball in romaji) and Karyu Endan, I highly doubt. Besides she uses seals anyway right? Last thing I want to know is, is there any reason you don't put even in the smallest details of the killing of the monsters. Without breif descriptions of him going through the beasts, the story seems kind of rushed in my opinion. Other than that, it seems fine. Hope their relationship isn't rushed though.
Ndasuunye chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Cool, we're getting to a new character, Sheena right? This seems fast but not bad. I hope they take the different route instead of going to Palmacosta first (at least, that's what i did in the game anyway). Pretty good and will be reading more.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 2/20/2010

Um...is Sheena from the Elemental Nations or something? Be funny if she was and was from Iwa. *Smirks*
Ryuuachi chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Brilliance! I loved the original of this chapter, and I have to say, the new version you've done is rivaling the brilliance through the well-timed humor of the story. In particular, the variation such as with Kimimaro popping up, nice. I look forward to reading more of this soon.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Loved the battle and the part where Naruto used psychology on Sheena.
Raidentensho chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
not bad. loved the battle, still think that 2 worlds 2 ninja is better. can't wait for more. until then, ja!
demoncreater2002 chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
i do believe that kimmimaru's bloodline is called shikotsumyaku. this is a good chapter but i didnt like how short it was. post soon
chaos nutter chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
yay an update.

loving the psuedo kakashi/zabuza battle.