Reviews for A Sane Cheerleader
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Heh...Kuro's still got the loyal fans, neh?

I agree that Otogi's straight, but then again, I usually need a good reason to slash gay characters, unless I feel like amusing myself and imagining scenario's...but it always ends up a really close friendship or something.

Still..even if Otogi's straight, I can see him ending up in a 'gay' scenario for fun, and he'd be the type who was comfortable enough in his relationship that he'd pull it off then go "Thanks man" And go back to hitting on anything with a skirt. It's his 'girlish' figiure. Blame that.

Plus, I like putting my 'straight' characters into scenarios like that for fun. It makes me cackle the idea of a much 'looser' Kaiba hitting on...someone, then going back to a straight face...hmm...Jou would do that before Seto though. Mmmyep...he would. He's crossdressed before. Don't believe me? Watch season 0. O.O It. Actually. Happened.
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Ahaha, this is so funny and realistic! Anzu pretending to be Otogi's girlfriend, and both of them going along with it. Haha. And that line about how if Yugi/another guy did what Anzu did, it would def. get the girls away. xD I remember Kokurano from the manga.

Coketown chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I'm so glad to see this pairing getting more popular. It really is one of the more sensible ones. Great writing!
r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I really liked this! I love how you write Duke :D
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
short and simple does the job well

good oneshot
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Great fic. I loved how you used the phsycic for the manga and how Anzu came to save him.

Favorite line(s)

And I have to admit, I don't think any of them could have played your part, either."

"Well, if you got them to, it would get the girls off your back," Anzu said evilly. Otogi looked disgusted.

good luck!

Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Now there's a plausable way to do it! Great fic! I like it! ... In fact, all of them have been good this round. Yours is definatly up there though! I'm sure it'll get you through the round! ... I'm in trouble.

Good luck!