Reviews for Bo
Little Miss Diva 152 chapter 5 . 1/7
OMG THIS AMAZING!
Imnotablackchicka-Imjustachick chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
super awesome story! I was addicted, totally gonna read the sequel!
ygirl87 chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Pure amazement. This has 2 be the best TT story I have ever read... Plz make a 2nd PLZ I love the baby so much. PLZ ANOTHER 4 ME?
Jenna912 chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
That was a very sweet story. And I enjoyed the idea of Beast Boy being half Spainard since I have a fondness for other cultures. I thought that was really creative. Under all that green he could be a black guy for the sake of someone's fanfiction. I enjoyed your story and hope that you continue to grow as a writer. Nice work.
Spannerspoon chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
AMAZING!

gret mix of cute, fluffy and action.

Faved!
teentitansRxS chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
they adopted bo? sweet! so cute!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
aw! this is really good! good job!
PaisleyHearts chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
AAH i love this story...babies are amazing and why wouldn't they bring two people together. I LOVE IT! Props!
Raawr10909 chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Absouletly Adorable!.
Toxxica chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Oh my god, and to think I started this thinking it would be trash. I mean, normally I can't find a single decent now-there's-a-kid story in any fandom and at this point I've pretty much stopped trying to find one. But all I can say now is just...wow. This was adorable, and more importantly it was believable. You have restored my hope in fanfiction, good lady. and it's even better that they get to keep him! Because of the few baby stories I have read, most of the time I'm just put out by the fact that either it's a kid they find that they have to get rid of, or someone gets pregnant and leaves the group. Which really kind of misses the point of fanfic about teams, I always thought. Anyway! I love love love love love love loved it and if you write a sequel then you shall have my eternal...love. Although that bit's kinda obvious at this point.
ninja turtle chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
i loved it bo is so cute! hey! maby you couled do a x-men evolution one ore a tmnt one iv come up with my own carecters for them BUT i want to see some results firts !
Author Penholder chapter 7 . 9/22/2008
nice story. i would like a sequal. the slade coming on to raven thing was... something i could have done without. i give this story a 4.5 out of 10 or an ok- whatever u choose.
Nikaty chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
That was freakin awsome. I completly loved, there was not a single thing that needed changing in this fiction. Very well done.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
trust me, at the moment I'm shaking my head disgustedly.

all the other stuff is all right, but doing that to Raven? in a K story? I swear, if something actually happened... lets just say you definitely won't enjoy what happens.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
... Bojangles?

really, thats the best you got? well, better than what I had anyway...

oh, I already know what Slades doing. the kid is actually his, but he caouldn't actually take care of him, being a villain and all, so... of course!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »