Reviews for Then Direct You Into My Arms
agoogoo chapter 16 . 3h
Dude. This is...so hard for me to reeead. Jake is just so lovely. Bella gives me headaches. I wish i could empathize somehow. Because. Ahhh i dunno. Gonna bookmark for when i am more emotionally mature or something
jurodgers chapter 27 . 5/26
That was amazing, thanks for the read!
andrearose18 chapter 1 . 5/21
Finished this story, and really loved it. 3
Jaycie Victory chapter 27 . 4/25
Lovely. So damn lovely. A fitting end to the love triangle. A wonderful deconstruction of love and free will. Wonderfully written and deeply satisfying. Thank you.
Jaycie Victory chapter 17 . 4/25
"Love is a choice - a choice you make every day." So important. So true. And something that gets missed time and time again in recent romance stories. Loving someone else should enhance your life; it shouldn't be your whole existence. You should be a person with or without them; you should even be able to go on without them if they're not there.
Jaycie Victory chapter 11 . 4/25
This is so gorgeous. Your Jacob is spot-on, and your Bella is believable without being as infuriating she became in later books. And this scene was adorable... Poor Bella. Edward totally messed her up leaving her.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 27 . 4/14
Jacob in this story is seriously awesome - he FOUGHT the imprint! I didn't even think that was possible!
WallWatcher33 chapter 5 . 4/7
(smirks)
And Leah Clearwater officially joins the Pack...
Delylah chapter 17 . 3/11
"Love is a choice you make every day."

Finally, someone gets it. I've always thought it was bullshit when people say you can't help who you love. Maybe you can't help who you are attracted to, but you can damn well help who you choose to love. And you can choose to move on, too, which Bella never did...likely because SM never had to make that choice (at least not according to an interview I read where she said she'd never experienced the pain Bella was going through-she said while writing it she imagined it was like losing a child)

?

Ugh. I don't know what made me go on a Twilight kick this month. It's just going to piss me off again. But reliving the Jake/Bella fics I loved is nice. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
The tone of this story is still that Bella exhausted every option chasing down and wasiting for Dedward before she went back and started her crap again with Jake. Jake would still be the second option and while its believable that he would stil love Bella deeply, there is just no way he would allow himself to get drawn into that again. Jake was strong, had a really deep dignity. Jake just never seemed that it had to be Bella at any price, at any cost to himself. No matter how you slice if Edward had come back, she would barely be friends with him. This scenario just doesnt work. Well, not for me anyway.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
Jake KNOWS if Sparkles showed up, he would be right back under the bus
Guest chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
The heaven of Dedwards kiss? Thats just a really funny turn of a phrase and kind of brutally twisted at the same time! Far better writers have tried (and failed miserably) to make Dedward and Bellas physical relationship seem passionate or romantic or sexy. It comes out like trying to convince someone that an infants scribling is as artistically appealing and valuable as the Mona Lisa. Just because you say it dont mean it is so. Only a sick, twisted, warped mind would find kissing a mobile rotting sack of flesh "heaven". I get he looks good - but he's is a dead, cold, dead, hard, dead, abusive mass murderer. Your probably trying to show Bellas emotional turmoil but your not doing a very good job. Not that it takes a lot from any writer but you have made Bella especially unsympathetic. This is one of those fics where I am so cheering for Bella and Deward to stay together because you have made Bella so unsavory, so unappealing that even Jake would have to be think he was out of his mind to want to be with her. Its one thing to love someone because of who they where or who you thought they where. Another once you find out who they really are.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Fuck Bella. Leah is loyal. she isnt going to let Bella throw jake under the bus and still be friends. But Jalke taking Bella back just rings pretty fake. I never saw Jake as letting himself be second choice. He had much too much pride and was far too strong to take that kind of crap. The fics like that just dont work in that context.
slay1angel chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
I finished cause I had to finish reading and thank you for putting them together! over all very good story!
slay1angel chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
I tried to keep reading after that horrible chapter of Jake imprinting and Edward coming back but I just can't I hate Edward and Bella together! And I hate not finishing a story but I just hate how this is reading.