Reviews for On The Edge Of A Golden World
taylor115 chapter 42 . 11/28/2017
Love love love love love love it. Soooo amazing!

Taylor x x
ImaurA chapter 42 . 11/19/2017
OMG!I'm so excited that you updated. Please keep writing this!
Guest chapter 42 . 11/18/2017
I am really looking forward to next chapter
Guest chapter 42 . 11/16/2017
I hope Henry welcomes his granddaughter. I can't wait to find out.
I guess even if he does everyone will find a way not to give Anne credit. Especially the Brandons. I would love to see Mary give them the same speech she gave Jane but they will probably be in as much denial as Jane. They don't even know what bullet they dodged because of Anne's intervention during the Pilgrimage of Grace.
I am definitely glad that Mary is happy with her family. Only her fathers acceptance before he dies would make it perfect.
AmethystSiri chapter 42 . 11/15/2017
Fantastic story, please update again soon :))
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 42 . 11/14/2017
OK, first thing. I love how Anne and Elizabeth are teaming up on this, that Elizabeth, believing Mary now, is willing to help her older sister and reconcile with her. One of the show's best features was the Elizabeth-Mary bond, and while it will probably never be here what they had (and were fated to lose) in the show or what they had and hopefully kept in the future of your Doubt, they could have something. But for now Anne and Elizabeth are helping little Katherine, which is good - even if Mary had been guilty, after all, her daughter did absolutely nothing wrong.

I want to hit Henry over the head with a very heavy book, though. Just saying.

The twins are adorable, and now that I have much more experience with small children (since I complained of the lack of it in the forum's heyday I have become the designated adult who keeps the kids busy at family events, which is overall much better than "evade awkward questions Olympics") they ring very true to me. I like Harry and Nell and the other kids of Harry's household planning together, and Robin is an ambitious little thing already. I also like the hint that, in what is honestly a safer setting, George and Mark might well have had a fresh chance.

So glad to see you back!
Spacegirl chapter 42 . 11/11/2017
I'm so happy you've updated this! It was wonderful to re-read this! I hope Henry doesn't over react to this surprise. Can't wait for the next update
Guest chapter 40 . 11/5/2017
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING THIS! It's my favorite fanfic!
Guest chapter 39 . 10/29/2017
At least Mary is happy with her family. She deserves it. I just hope Henry will accept her daughter.
And that Elizabeth will be just as happy with her Charles. I liked them in 'Doubt' and definitely prefer him to Robert.
Conspiracy of Bears chapter 42 . 10/28/2017
A great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Could you please, please, PLEASE make an Anne Boleyn/King Francis pairing story? I love the idea of those two so damn much it's not even funny but unfortunately there are only two stories worth note with those two together. And one has unfortunately been deleted, and the other the author hasn't updated in over a year. I'd really appreciate it and I'd recommend it to my other Tudors loving fanfic friends to read it. So please consider it!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 42 . 10/19/2017
As always, I love your writing; I am so thrilled you are back! The only problem - what is going to happen to Elizabeth? You would have to kill off Harry and Geoffrey for her to be queen...and that’s her destiny.
tricorvus chapter 27 . 10/13/2017
My god this is s fabulous story
Rock on
Guest chapter 42 . 10/13/2017
You've come back! Oh, it's Christmas.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/8/2017