Reviews for On The Edge Of A Golden World
ickemelalih chapter 41 . 8/19
I've never been fond of fanfiction in my whole life and I must admit I've become obsessed with this lol. I don't know how I came to this site. I've spent the last 4 days reading this and finally finished whole chapters. I don't even read fiction novels or such because I find them non-realistic. But this is absolutely amazing, not too utopian and this story would probably be history today had anne boleyn not died. WILL YOU UPDATE? PLEASE UPDATE OMG PLEASE.
Wishing For Dragons chapter 41 . 8/14
I love this story. I hope you will continue. You're an excellent author.
dilarajar chapter 41 . 7/13
You have an amazing talent of transfering the topic with very fluent sentences and a very beautiful English. I am really impressed of the way you tell your story and you really make me feel like it was the real history -and I still think it is the way history was supposed to be. I love your story so much! I hope you will go on!
aiman chapter 41 . 6/28
has the book now finished
purplesquint chapter 5 . 6/27
q
Hysteria and Madness chapter 41 . 5/16
Great story!
Estelle Uzumaki chapter 41 . 4/24
Your story is really compelling and exciting. And j'├Ęspere really can soon read the next chapter.
PLEASE UPDATE REGAN
Poor Edward! That last line cut deep; you really do have a way with words. I almost cried when Jane had to part with Edward. "A brave boy without his mother" I'm weeping right now.
Jacob Evie Lydia chapter 1 . 3/29
I can't wait to finish this, started reading this when you first uploaded it and now here I am after all these years.
Caroline chapter 4 . 3/20
I love Elizabeth's innocence and her relationship with her mom. I love how Mary Boleyn wants to box the king's ears!
Caroline chapter 3 . 3/20
George's intentions to hide his sister are meant well but he shouldn't shelter her so much. Omg I love Mistress Porter, poor Anne and her ladies.
Caroline chapter 2 . 3/20
Finally you see how cunning and how actually conniving Jane Seymour is. It is so sweet how attentive Henry is to Anne while she is in confinement. Does Charles Brandon have to be such an enemy of Anne? Sometimes I really dislike him
Caroline chapter 1 . 3/20
I love how Henry actually accepts some of the blame and doesn't just well at Anne and blame her for everything.
sergeline chapter 41 . 3/18
This is one of the most well-written story about Anne and (what if) she had not lost the baby boy that she was carrying. You have told the story in a way that I could actually picture it if the show had gone down that route. You have done the one thing other writers have not been able to do and that is make me like and sympathize with Mary. I love this story very much and you have done a very great job with telling this story. I hope you come back soon with new chapters. I can't wait to see what happens next.
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »