Reviews for On The Edge Of A Golden World
lissywashere chapter 25 . 4/1
my favorite part, is that you had Lizzy marry Charles, the Wild prince of france, a love story in the making though what i love most about this is elizibeth vs catherine d'medici

how unfortunate you will not be able to tell us of THAT story
painbearshate chapter 41 . 3/18
First of all I wanted to thank you for the great read. I was entranced! I read it just until an hour before a quite important exam so you can imagine how much I enjoyed it. In fact I enjoyed all of your works and I adore your way of writing. What I liked about this story was that it was happy (and I NEED happy reads before exams) but not nauseatingly sweet. It was even rather logical because Henry did keep his faults, Anne just learned to work with them ("The important thing was not what she said but how she said it", I think you wrote something like that). And the reasons for Henry actually keeping it in his pants was also not unconvincing. I am just sad that it is not complete because I would have especially loved to learn what you had in store for Elizabeth. Does Charles survive in your story? Is she going to fall in love with Robert? (I hope not because it would be a shame if Elizabeth was not to rule in some way. Even being her brother's advisor or something like that would not be the same.)
So I thank you for a story that I will probably reread often when I am feeling sad and want something to cheer me up. And I really hope you can find the muse to complete the story (though I must confess that I would probably prefer Three People In A Marriage to be updated, because it leaves so many unanswered questions).
But still I wish you all the best in your life.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 41 . 3/7
I've read to chapter 40 on ao3 and found that your fic on tier hasn't been updated in a while so I was delighted to find that your fic on this site has one more chapter. While it's been a while since you've updated on here as well, I'm glad to have been able to read a little bit more of your story. I'm glad to see that Anne still visits Mary and her family, and now that she believes Mary is innocent, she'll work even hard to reconcile Henry and Mary. She managed to bring Elizabeth and Mary together again so theres hope. Huh, I guess Henry never did tell Anne about the investigation into her poisoning. I'm glad they're still affectionate towards each other though. I look froward to your next chapter! Thanks for sharing.
Kelseyyyy chapter 1 . 2/23
Omg. You absolutely slayed this.
Please update asap.
BeautyInTheDarkness25 chapter 41 . 2/17
Awww please update!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 41 . 2/9
Wow! I'm so happy that the other day I decided to read tudor fanfiction, and I came across yours. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. I always have thought that Queen Ann got the short end of the stick.
reviewgrl chapter 41 . 2/1
Please update. Just reread this whole story and still love it!
HRH Queen Anne Boleyn chapter 41 . 10/12/2016
This is by far one of the most amazing what ifs I have ever read. I have been in love with Anne Boleyn's story for almost 20 years and this is an amazing AU that I have found myself enthralled by. I hope you continue this story. I want so much for Anne to facilitate a major family building moment and for Prince Harry to someday ennoble the Lady Mary and her husband or for Elizabeth to incorporate her in her royal entourage. This is just beautiful
Child of Dreams chapter 41 . 9/10/2016
(groans in frustration)
Henry infuriates me.
Child of Dreams chapter 39 . 9/10/2016
Hache?
Child of Dreams chapter 17 . 9/8/2016
I would have named the baby girl Alice.
lawshark chapter 41 . 9/5/2016
Please update soon! I love this story and am looking forward to more!
Ashmo21 chapter 41 . 8/26/2016
I just finished this after two days of binge reading and oh my lord! You my dear have a serious talent. I am so glad I found this story. Thank you so much for sharing this.
ickemelalih chapter 41 . 8/19/2016
I've never been fond of fanfiction in my whole life and I must admit I've become obsessed with this lol. I don't know how I came to this site. I've spent the last 4 days reading this and finally finished whole chapters. I don't even read fiction novels or such because I find them non-realistic. But this is absolutely amazing, not too utopian and this story would probably be history today had anne boleyn not died. WILL YOU UPDATE? PLEASE UPDATE OMG PLEASE.
Wishing For Dragons chapter 41 . 8/14/2016
I love this story. I hope you will continue. You're an excellent author.
1,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »