Reviews for Diminished Capacity
Emily92 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Nice job :).

' Munch began to snicker. "I can't believe Rosemary's baby is our new A.D.A.-" '

Best line ever!
Mazarin Stone chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Why do I feel like the entire story was set up for that brilliant pun? Either way, great job!
j0k3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
great! sequel?
Gil Shalos1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
this is a great idea - and well written. Very enjoyable, funny, well characterised, good 'voice'.
MHFever chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
"I'm known for many things, detective," Cragen rejoined. "But my sparkling wit isn't one of them."

"The idiot with a big mouth is my partner, Detective Elliot Stabler,"

Those were my favorite lines! They made me literally LOL :D I love your oneshots! Is there a limit to how many stories I can add to my favorites? :p
Gzo chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Funny :) I wish they would hire Donnelly's kid as the new ADA. The Olivia/New Donnelly fic would be off the chain
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Okay, that was a couple minutes of good belly laughing. Dang, funny stuff! Wowza, hahaha, too funny!
prussian.blue chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Nice job :) ...i hate it that Casey's leaving SVU :[
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
It's entertaining enough. I like it.
GoofyGirl1984 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i liked it
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Hey Judge Donnelly!

This is hilarious! Of course they're all terrified at first...good job but I have a question who is Beth's dad? *wink,wink,nudge,nudgeJack McCoy* Please...

Anyway loved Cragen's wit line, and the flasher? Disturbing to say the least but amusing all the same. Liked how you referenced each ADA's reaction to that. Nice rite of passage!

Thanks for posting!

Winy!
Vigi24 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
LMAO :)

More please
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That was good! Loved everyone's reactions to her, especially Elliot's!
mccoylover chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I completely agree with John...this should be intersting! I want more of this! Very original idea. Great wit I love the 'maybe you should wear a cup'... 'Rosmary's baby' ... and Don's sparkling wit comments...along with so many more!

Wolf couldn't make a better choice for the new ADA himself!

I miss Liz!