Reviews for All In Life
Mistryja chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
This chapter was soo cute! Loved it! Please carry on!

Jayna

x
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Absolutely, positively SQUE!

You already know this, but GOD I loved that episode! So many possibilities (a nice one of which you have described here!). Very nice job, can't wait for the last bit!
Mistryja chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I can't believe i missed this! I love it! It's perfect! More soon

Jayna

x
Hannah554 chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
I loved seeing Ronon's thoughts throughout this scene, the way he clung to hope even as he felt it slipping away. You write Ronon so well, he was perfect in his and Teyla said yes!
Hannah554 chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
I really enjoyed the last two chapters, it's really about time Ronon and Teyla realised there was something there. I loved the awkwardness between them in this chapter and that last bit was great!
TubaPrincess chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Of course I enjoyed it! When is "the conversation" going to take place? I hope you write it into the next chapter.. That's the last chapter, right? I like that he made her wait. That was really cute :)
Triangulum chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
I jsut started reading this, I like it a lot
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
-rolls around on floor, laughing head off-

That. Was. Frelling. FANTASTIC!
TubaPrincess chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Aww! It's probably good that Sheppard interrupted.. hehe :) I love that he doused them with water! Too bad about camping (I guess not for you, I personally am a huge fan), but fun that you got to spend time with your friend! I love friend time, it's the best. It seems people are so busy in the summer it's hard to coordinate things. Ah well. Thanks for the new chapter! It definitely made me laugh.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Heh _ I like the last line a lot! Typical Ronon, moving around all the time because he's so used to it. Teyla will be good for him, get him to stop and smell the roses a bit. Nice chapter!
TubaPrincess chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Aww.. these are such cute chapters! I like the episode additions. Where did you go on your trip? Camping?
Hannah554 chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
This was great and I liked Ronon's thoughts about moving being as important to him as breathing, that is so very him. Teyla is probaly the only person that could slow him down and I like how you showed that.

Hannah
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Heehee. Cute!
Hannah554 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This was really fantastic, it was great to see Ronon's thoughts throughout the scene and he was right, Teyla does seem to have a unique understanding of things.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2