Reviews for Indiana Jones and the Time Traveller
Laurel Nobilis chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I always wondered what a confrontation between the Doctor and Indy would be like!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Reverse psych don't work. I'm reviewing 'cause I want to!

Anyways, HAHA! Cute.

Keep writing!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
LOL
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
AHA! "I'm a time traveller. I point and laugh at archaeologists." That's a brilliant line. D

And he pointed and laughed at Indy! So not good. I like Indianna Jones. My brother is currently watching it as I type. I only just saw it today. D

Well done!

Rose. xx
RandomCheeses chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
My favorite bit :Called himself the Ma-AH HA!

This is hilarious. I can just see Indy getting ready to deal with YET ANOTHER weirdo barging into his life. Awesomeness!
Hellerina chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aww, I like it, very entertaining.

I could actually see the Doctor doing all that stuff, and taking the mickey out of poor Indy, lol!
rquestforme chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Cute! Aww, poor Indy! I really liked it. I think that you got all of the characters spot on. Bravo

Rquestforme
Spool the Pink Dalek chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I you are utterly nuts. BUT: I read the whole thing with a goofy grin on my face. It was incredibly entertaining.

Did I mention I think you're mad?
Spike-Big-Bad chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
"No, wait, reverse psychology: Whatever you do DON'T review. Even if you think the world may end because of it, even if reviewing will bring whichever character you wish back to Doctor Who after their abandonment/death/being trapped in a parallel universe/leaving/forgetting/extermination, just don't review.

You know you DON'T want to! ;)"

I was gonna review anyway ;) lol.

A strange little piece. Funny in all the right ways. The Doctor being his usual hyper self. I'd have liked to have seen more of his and Indy's archeology argument, but what you did have was pretty good.

If your up to it, I would like to see a full blown crossover adventure for two of my favourite characters.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Pointless, totally pointless.

And completely hilarious.

General Everin Stormclaw of the Emerald Stars, Dragon Prince and the Fifth Sutakage, out.