Reviews for Written In sand
kittykitty34 chapter 20 . 3/6
No please continue! !such a good story! !
I want Gaara come in and save the day!
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
I agree with the emailer. Write it then.
mysterioushadow chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
OMG the first chapter is AWESOME!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
not failure ... so ...SHUT UP AND ...WRITE PUNK ...your good...bye
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA I have not laughed so hard in a long time... Please continue! and make Sasuke suffer! HAHAHHAHA
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Arh I hoped for sasuhina
backwards.4u.only chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
love it so much!
sesshomura'slover chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
Thank you for starting to update again because I really enjoy the story this far. I just can't wait to read the upcoming chapters that will be coming.
notactivenow111111 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is probably going to sound mean, but I was really interested in your fic until the bit about Ino came up. The fact that you are slut-shaming in your story really bothers me. I'm sorry, but you need to understand that there is nothing wrong with a girl who wears revealing clothing or likes to wear make-up. These kinds of girls are not just shallow bitches. They should probably be celebrated. for their confidence in their bodies. So for future stories, you should make sure not to write things like that. I see a lot characters like Ino in fanfiction high school AUs and it really bothers me. Other than that, your story is off to an interesting start but I don't know if I want to continue it now.
Nella Hyuga chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
. theres more coming right?!
Nella Hyuga chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
awwwww the last line is soooooo sweet
Nella Hyuga chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
oh meh gerd! i loved your dipictation of Hinata! that was FREKKEN AWESOME!
Patrice chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
Thank you for updating your story. Even though I just found it I really enjoy it and I hope you keep updating until you finish it.
Wolfisis chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
I Loved it and do hope you continue it I had read this a while ago I think when I first signed up for the site you were one of my favorite's on here I do hope you keep writing, this chapter rocked just like all the others. I look forward to your next one when ever it may happen.
Lunaerfaerie2010 chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
OMG! This is good. Can't wait till you decide to update again. Thank you for being such an awesome writer. 3