Reviews for Remembering to Be Real
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awh. Awwwww. Poor Ruka. Kakashi, as always, kept him waiting for three months. OKay, stopping mocking now. I loved it. Again. Like the other. You're amazing, you know that? You can just reach into the others' heart. The feelings are too real. Another successful(I can't say wonderful because it's not. Iruka's broken, Kakashi's almost shattered and I'm about to cry.) story!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
DAMN! Great fic! So freakin good. I am wondering if there will be a follow up to this story? It is great. I wonder if Kakashi successfully wakes up and fixes Iruka? Thanks for the fic.
deviltiger chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Poor Iruka, I hope Kakashi can help him get better soon. I really like this.
ichkak chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Me again! Ops that won't make anysense if you read this review first will it!

I can't understand why Naruto stories get so few reviews and for good stories too. As usual, this appears to be a one shot and should dearly be more!

I have worked it out now. you are playing with our minds and sinking us into the darkness of your writing. Its an evil plan to keep us here and hope that one story will free us!

Fluff - need fluff - help drowning in wonderfully written stories that haunt me!
micah.n10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Beautifully written.
beyondthecrystalsea chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This is good. It would make a great longer story. Crystal
Ryu Earth chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
this was sad, but really sweet. i'm sorry to hear that it'll won't continue, but i'm also glad that in the end, either way, iruka will get better! )